THREE

August 15

[ Narrator POV ]

"You'll burn out soon." Was a constant saying the seven members of BTS heard from people who envied their success.

Yet, with the ending of another success world tour, BTS continued to prove them wrong.

The seven boys walked off the stage, their faces carrying the brightest smile. Despite performing for three hours, pushing their bodies to their breaking point, they walked with their head held high, taking each stride with pride like a runway model.

They happily entered their resting area. They were greeted with the encouraging and proud cheers of their staff members.

After the humble members shared their gratitude towards their staff, they cleared the room, giving them their privacy.

The members let themselves fall into the comfort of the couches, letting their sore bodies rest.

"They're here!" Taehyung smiled happily as he pulled himself off the couch and crouched over the case of roses placed in the center table.

"Can you pass them out?" Yoongi asked, not wanted to move from the comfort of his position on the couch.

Taehyung nodded, examining each note attached the the roses.

As always, Molly never forgot to send her love and support after each concert.

"And Jimin-ah." Taehyung stretches his arm out, handing Jimin his roses for last.

Jimin ignored the stares he received from his members. He'd grown used to their worried looks as they wondered what Jimin's reaction would be to seeing his rose. Even after receiving the rose multiple times after the breakup, they still observed his reaction, thinking he'd react differently each time.

It was no longer red.

It was yellow.

After the breakup, Jimin no longer received his special red rose. Instead, he began to receive yellow roses, just like the others.

It was her way of saying he was just a friend now.

When Jimin received his very first yellow rose, he laughed, thinking it was some sort of mistake.

"Where's my rose?" He asked the staff, holding the yellow roses away from his body. After being told that the roses he held in his hand were actually his, his shook his head in disbelief.

"She doesn't love me anymore." He thought, tears forming at the brim of his waterline. "And it's all my fault."

It was unlike Jimin to allow others to see him cry or to let them know what he was feeling, but the sight of the yellow rose broke his heart. So he cried, allowing himself to break down in front of others.

By now, Jimin has become familiar with the yellow rose, but he'd never accept it. He'd received it many times by now, yet it still broke his heart.

He never allowed himself to read the specialized note inside, fearing it might say something about her moving on.

His members watched as Jimin took the roses, setting them on his lap without reading the note attached or paying any attention to the roses. They sighed as a sign of defeat. They had hoped he would read the letter, at least once, but today was no different.

Jimin would always take the roses and put them aside. He'd secretly throw the note away, handing the roses to one of the older female staff without any romantic attachment. All he wanted was to get ride of the roses.

Jimin got off the couch with the roses. The boys looked at each other with sad eyes, knowing exactly what came next.

"At least tomorrow will be the last time he'll receive the roses for a while." Jin broke the silence once Jimin was out of the room.

||

a.n

I chose that gif because Jimin is wearing Yellow (color of the roses) and he breaks the heart (he's heart broken).

And he's so cute duuuh!