THIRTY THREE

! mature content !

November 10

[ Molly POV ]

The air in the living room became hot, and the only thing I craved more than the cheese pizza in front of me were his lips.

He seemed to crave me just as much, because when I spoke, his eyes remained fixed on my lips. He leaned in, his hand resting on my thigh before stopping just inches away from my lips, waiting for me to close the distance.

So I did.

I connected our lips, feeling his hand grip my thigh at the action and the other caress my jaw, deepening the kiss.

His lips moved slowly against mine, sucking softly on my bottom lip, the wetness of our lips making smacking noises that filled the living room. His kiss became sloppy as he kissed me hungrily, his hand sliding up my thigh.

He pulled away, his nose touching the tip of mine as our pants filled the room, mixing with each other's breath.

"Is it okay?" He asked. I reply with a nod, my hands reaching under his shirt as I pull it off him, throwing it to the ground.

His hands grip my thighs, pulling me on to his lap as he connects his lips to mine once more. His hands reaches the hem of my shirt, breaking the kiss to pull it off me. Undoing my bra immediately, the red lace flies across the room, and his hands grope my breasts, his lips kissing the skin of my neck.

The feeling of his lips pressed to my neck send flames over my body, desiring more of his touch.

I sway my hips against his thighs, feeling his member hardening as it becomes aroused by the friction of our clothed parts.

He nibbles my skin harder, biting softly but just enough to leave red bites on my pale skin. My moans grow with each bite, filling his ear with his name as they escape my moans.

"Shawn." I pant, wanting to feel his hands all over me. He grips my thighs, picking me up and laying me flat on the couch, his lips never leaving my skin.

His mouth moves from my neck, to my breasts as he takes me into his mouth, my nipples growing hard as his tongue taunts them, his hands undoing my jeans. He slides the material off my legs along with the panties, leaving me exposed under him.

He goes back to kiss my pink nubs, my back arching as I crave his lips on my skin. While his mouth sucks on my breast, his finger traces the smooth carvings of my elevens down to my core. His finger dances around the outer part of my core, feeling the bit of wetness.