FIFTEEN

September 2

[ Molly POV ]

"Oh my gosh," I laugh out of pure joy, moving my hand to the rhythm of the song. I sit on the leather couch, closing my eyes as the the sound of my voice on the track plays. The melody was uplifting and my body wanted nothing more than to stand and dance. "it's really good."

"It all you." Harry smiles at me, stopping the track.

"I love it." I nod at him as he takes a seat in spinning chair of me. "Thank you."

"Of course." He smiles. "I thought you needed something cheerful. All people seem to talk about it your breakup."

I nod, my smile fading a bit. "I definitely needed this."

"Well," he stands to his feet. "I'll send you the track and you can perfect it once you're back in LA."

"Yeah!" I smile, following his action. "I'll send you the final track."

Rocking on his heels, he shoved his hands in his pockets as he looks down at the ground. His curly locks fall in front of his face and when he looks up at me, they bounce back. He truly was handsome. His perfectly shaped brows were furrowed softly as he fought his thoughts. The hazel orbs underneath his brows were even more prominent from his dark, long lashes.They were hesitant, but softened when they met mine.

"Let me take you to dinner." He said, running his fingers through his hair. "I really wanna get to know the real Molly Rose."

"I'd love that." I smiled at him.

_

There is always truth to the cliche sayings. For example, 'time flies when you're having fun'. Tonight was one of those nights when time seemed to slip away.

Harry and I had spent a night filled with cheerful laughter as we talked about ourselves, getting to know one another. He was a great person, and I felt so honored to be able to get to know him. He did smell as great as people say, and he was even more charming. He carried a very youthful and care free spirit, making people around him feel comfortable.

"Thank you for letting me take you out tonight." He said, placing his wine glass down. His thin lips curved up into a smile, causing the dimples on his cheeks to deepen. Although he had a handsome smile, it was unlike Jimin's. Subconsciously, my mind wandered to Jimin's full, luscious lips as they curve into a smile and his eyes follow turning into thin crescents.

"Jimin is a really lucky guy." He looked down a the tablecloth, taking in a deep breath. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, tilting my head to the side. Was I thinking out loud?

He knew Jimin and I weren't together, so why would he say that. "You're still very much in love with him." He answers my thoughts.

I laugh shyly, my chest aching as my heart felt like it was being squeezed. Was it really that obvious? Was I really as pathetic as Jimin said I was. "I must seem pathet-"

He didn't let me finish. Waving a hand in front of his face and shaking his head, he said, "No, you're not." He smiled at me. "If love doesn't make you crazy than you ain't doing it right."

I laughed, grateful that he had lifted the mood. "Thanks."

He smiled. "I know you're still in love with him because I've been flirting with you the entire night but you haven't even blushed."

I scoffed, folding my arms over my chest. "Maybe you've lost your game." I teased, knowing that the only person who could make my heart flutter was Jimin.

"We both know that's not possible."

_

World sensation artist, Molly Rose, and British artist, Harry Styles, are caught having dinner in one of London's most luxurious restaurants

Paparazzi caught the two as they wine and dinned. According to bystanders, the two seemed happy and very friendly, laughing and talking for hours.

To fans all over the world, the news dropped on them like a bomb. Molly Rose trended no.1 worldwide as fans went crazy over the news. Roses tweeted about how happy they were about her moving on and only wanting her to be happy. They knew her break up with pop sensation, Jimin, was difficult on her and Roses are glad she's happy.

However, some Roses are not so happy about her moving on, saying that she's moving on too quickly while Jimin hasn't.

Nothing is confirmed, but we support both artists on what they do.

_

Has Harry Styles found the one?

||