Worried

HOODIE

I sigh as I finally finish up some work slenderman wanted me to do on my laptop. He always seems to have work for us. I'm fine with it and I've only heard Toby complain about it a little,but it's masky that I'm worried about. Everyday he comes in so tired from working, what is slenderman even making him do. Masky's been getting barely any sleep, he's been eating less, and his mood has been so down lately. I wish there was something I could  do.

I hear the door burst open and hear a loud thud. I go to see what it is and I find masky lay tiredly on the floor, this is the eighth time he's done this. I sigh and pick him up bridal style, he's lost a lot of weight which worries me. I carry him upstairs to our room and lay him on the bed gently. Normally I would've done something sexy to him...but I don't think he's up for that tonight. I sigh and sit down next to him in the bed. "Are you ok love" I say, running my hand through his soft hair. He groans "I'm fine...just a little tired" he says, looking up at me with those amazingly cute eyes of his.

I take off his mask so a can get a better look at his eyes, he has bags under them but they still look cute. "Why don't you get some sleep kitten, you look exhausted" I say, laying my hand on his stomach and rubbing it, he always seems to like it when I do that. He smiles "but what if slenderman needs me" he says, sitting up. I stop him from getting up. "I'll take care of it,or I'll just ask Toby too" I say calmly. "Besides" I pull him into my arms "you need to rest,I don't like it when you over work yourself, ok kitten" I say, holding him in my arms and tracing small circles along his back.

He looks up at me, about to argue but just sighs and gives in. "Fine,but if slender calls-" he starts but I cut him off. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it" I say,kissing him on the forehead "just get some rest love". He smiles and I see his eyes get heavy. I give him another kiss on the forehead and he falls asleep, at least now he's getting some sleep. I sigh "I should get some sleep too" I say, going and getting ready for bed.

•*•*•*•*•*•*TIME SKIP•*•*•*•*•*•*

I sit in bed,the only light in the room coming from my laptop screen as I browse the internet.  While trying to find ways on relieving stress I come across this thing called "DDLB" which apparently stands for "Daddy Dom Little Boy". Doing more research I actually find out that's it's a form of bdsm and that it's a community and everything. I see some videos on it and it looks kind of fun. Maybe this is what masky needs to feel less stressed, if he's in a younger headspace then he won't worry about his job as much.

Tomorrow we have the day off so maybe I could try this lifestyle with masky. It's ok if he says no but it's at least worth a try. I look down at my sleeping prince and smile,running a hand through his hair while he sleeps. I might have just found a solution to masky's problem.

Thanks for reading, We hope you guys liked this chapter and We hope you'll like the story. This book is gonna be so much fun💖