Tantrums & fire

EYELESS JACK

It's been about five hours since hoodie left and things are going pretty will. Masky's been behaving and nothing wrong has happened so I'm thankful for that.

"JACK JACK! JACK JACK!" I hear masky yell from the kitchen. I go to the kitchen and see masky trying to reach for a box of cookies that's to high for him to reach, it's pretty cute. I chuckle at the sight "yes masky, What is it" I say, walking towards the little. Masky jumps up and down while pointing at the box of cookies. "What do we say when we want something" I say, looking at him expectingly. "Now" he says, smiling. I give him a hard look, holding in my laughter. He giggles "may I please have a cookie jack jack" he says cutely. I sigh and get the box for him, opening and giving him a cookie.

I ruffled his hair ate the cookie. It was ten minutes past his bedtime and he should be eating sugar but fuck it, he was reallygood today so staying up a couple of minutes past bedtime would hurt.

#########TIME SKIP#########

...so remember when I said that nothing went wrong, well apparently no one told me if you give masky three sugar cookies before bed that he wouldn't want to go to bed anymore, make a mess everywhere, and have a tantrum because he wasn't aloud to have anymore cookies...yeah no one told me that part,but that's what happened anyways. Now masky is on the floor screaming and attempting to rip a pillow in half but failing miserably...and I'm pretty sure he wet his diaper that I just figured out he was wearing...this is not my best day.

"Masky please calm down! Tell me why your upset." I said calmly while trying to give him a stuffed rabbit, but he just threw it at the couch and continued to cry. I sighed, looking at the punishment list to see what I should have him do...the corner seemed good enough. while I was reading the list I heard masky go silent...
well sort of, now he was just sitting there, quietly sobbing with his knees against his chest. I put the list down and knelt in front of masky, giving him a hug. He hugged back, sobbing into my shoulder.

"I-I miss daddy" he said, crying louder. I sighed and rubbed soothing circles into his back. "I know you do, I bet your daddy really misses you too. But don't worry, the sooner you go to sleep, the faster you'll get to see him again" I said, feeling him snuggling into me and just like magic he's out like a light.

I chuckle at the sound of his cute snores and take him upstairs, changing his diaper while he's asleep. I lay him in the bed gently and give him a kiss on the cheek as he squeezes the life out of the little stuffed bunny in his arms. I quietly close the door behind me and make my way downstairs, lay on the couch and falling asleep myself.

*BONUS ENDING*

HOODIE

I quietly wait in a nearby tree for my target to fall asleep. He's been trying to track slenderman for a long time...and now he's getting to close for comfort, so it's my job to kill him. After writing done one more note the bastard finally fell asleep at his desk. That's when I made my move. I jumped to a tree that was close to him office window and quietly opened it, the dumbass always left his windows unlocked. When I was right behind him I picked up a pair of scissors and covered his mouth as I slit his throat.

The sick fuck struggled for a while then finally fell dead on his desk, blood spilling all over his notes. I smirked and went down to his basement and unlocked the door, letting out all the stray animals that he kept looked in there. Yeah, this sick fuck killed stray animals as some sort of sacrifice to slenderman...he was planning on kidnapping kids and killing them too, that's how his daughter died. He had killed her as a sacrifice, the sick bastard.

I sighed and grabbed the bottles of gasoline from my truck, pouring it all over the house and lighting it on fire, successfully burning the horrors this house held. I hopped into my truck and left, going back home to see my sweet baby masky.