Auntie jane

HOODIE

I was in the kitchen finishing up a report and scheduling a doctors appointment for masky when I got a email from my boss saying that I was needed for an overnight stake out mission. I grunted reading the email, knowing that I had to leave my little kitten again and that I couldn't spend time with him. At least I know who to call this time...

€£€£€£€£ TIME SKIP €£€£€£€£

MASKY

I was having a tea party with my pretty pink princess bear stuffie I named miss pink moon when daddy came from behind me and picked me up. "Hello my pretty prince, are you and miss pink moon having a tea party" he said, rocking me in his arms. "Yes daddy we playing pwetty pwincess tea party~" I rested my head on daddy's shoulder and sucked on his shirt. Daddy chuckled and carried me to the kitchen, heating up a bottle for me and feeding it to me while carrying me back to the couch. "Pumpkin, I need to tell you something important" daddy said, starting to look sad.

"Wat wong daddy!" I said, momentarily taking the bottle out of my mouth. I looked up and daddy, latching onto his arm and hugging him with all the love I had for him. Daddy seemed tense though, I hope he isn't strwessed~

HOODIE

Masky is too fucking cute!

It's so hard for me to tell him something he won't like to hear when he gives me that adorable stare with those big bluish-brown eyes of his. And the way he holds onto me, showing me how much he loves me, it's so...oh god. I wish I could punch my boss in the face right now for making me leave this adorable little cutie again. "Dwaddy! Are yoos otay" masky said, in the most adorable lisp ever. I pick him up and give him a sad smile, hating that I have to leave him again. "I'm honestly not okay baby, daddy is very sad..." when I said that masky looked at me worryingly and hugged me.

"Why is daddy so sad!" I sighed and told him why. "Because daddy needs to go in for work and won't be back until tomorrow" I hesitantly pulled away from the hug to see masky's face and just as I thought, it broke my heart to see the sad expression he had. Tears pricked his eyes and his bottom lip quivered, his cheeks had a faint blush on them and he honestly looked heartbroken. "d-d-dada l-leave again?..." his voice sounded shaky and on the verge of tears. I wish I could've told him no and say that I never had to leave again, but that wasn't the case. "Yes baby...daddy's leaving again..."

"...ok" before I could say anything else masky ran upstairs, crying the entire way there. I ran after him and lost him for awhile till I heard the sounds of his cries and followed that to our closet. "Baby, can I come in" I said quietly. I heard a quiet yes and opened the door, seeing my baby snuggled up with one of my hoodies. "Oh kitten, I'm so sorry. I wish I could stay but you know work, I promise that I'll be home as soon as possible and we can go see mama Jill and little jack when I get back. Does that sound good?" I saw him nod as he crawled over to me and hugged me, burying his face in my chest. I smiled and played with his hair, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Who's gonna watch me dada" he said, sucking on my hoodie that I was currently wearing. I smiled and took the fabric out of his mouth, carrying him out of the closet and laying him on the bed. "Jane is coming to watch you, she told me to call her if i ever needed a quick babysitter so I thought now would be a good time" I gave him a calming smile and kissed his cheek, earning a giggle from the adorable little. "I like auntie Jane" he said quietly. I smiled at him as I changed his diaper, putting a pacifier in his mouth when I was finished.

I picked him up and carried him downstairs, loving the cute sound of him sucking on his pink pacifier. "Just because I leave all the time doesn't mean I don't love you, I love you very very much my pretty little prince. Do you understand" I said, placing him on the living room floor. He nodded and made a heart shape with his hands "luv yoo!" He yelled, giggling when I showered him with kisses. I wish I didn't have to leave.

<><><><>TIME SKIP <><><><>

MASKY

I was playing on the floor with my building blocks when I heard the door bell and watched daddy get up from the couch to answer it. I didn't bother getting up, I wanted to finish building my block house. All of a sudden I heard a loud squeal as I felt myself being picked up. It was auntie Jane. "Auntie Jane!" I said, but it was muffled by the pacifier in my mouth. She just awwed and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back as she carried me to the couch and sat me in her lap. "I have to say, masky was cute before but now he's even cuter" she said, smiling and stroking me hair.

Daddy sat down next to us and chuckled "I know, he really is a cute one". I smiled and snuggled into auntie jane's chest, I like being called cute. "Does he wear diapers?" Jane asked, stroking my back "yeah, his favorite are the ones with the flower design on them" I blushed and hid my face in auntie James chest, hearing them both aww. Why did daddy have to say that, now my face is all red~

"I have to go so I'll be on my way, the rules are on the fridge. I'll see you soon" daddy said, shaking janes hand. "I'll miss you with all my heart baby boy, I love you" I smiled and gave him a kiss, waving as he left.

"How about we watch a movie?" Jane said, ruffling my hair. "Yay!".