Daddy's little secret

Hey guys, we got a request for this story awhile back which has never happened for one of your non-one shot stories before, but I don't like to not accept requests so here it is.

The person that requested this has asked to be anonymous so we won't say there name, but i hope they like what we've put together

On with the story...
____________________________

HOODIE

I kiss masky's forehead and stroke his hair as he sits on my lap, hearing him giggle while watching the t.v. We have to go to work tonight so I thought we could take some time to relax with each other, we've just been sitting here on the couch watching catfish but it doesn't matter, I love anytime I can have with my sweet baby boy.

I pay attention to the show for awhile till I feel masky freeze up on my lap, I was going to ask him if he's ok till I heard a quiet hissing sound and felt something wet on my pants. I felt masky's diaper and bit my lip when it felt wet and warm. I actually never told masky this before, but I have a piss kink and I think it's really hot when he wets his diaper. It's even more fun when masky tries to be a "big boy" and holds it till he gets to the bathroom but ends up peeing his diaper anyways, I always love the desperate look on his face. I never told masky because I think he'll be really weirded out, I just know it's not a Normal thing to be into and I really don't want to freak my boyfriend out so I'll keep it a secret for as long as I can.

I see masky tear up and I sigh, picking him up and kissing his cheek. "Does somebody need to be changed" I say, bouncing him in my arms. He looks down and nods. I smile and carry him upstairs. I know masky feels like I hate changing him but I wish he didn't feel that way, I want him to feel more open around me and never think that I could hate him for anything. it's gonna take awhile to show him that, but we'll get there.

We get to our room and I lay him on the bed, taking off his onesie and just seeing how wet his diaper really is. It's tinted yellow and is really soaked. I blush and take off his dirty diaper, smiling when I see his privates. I grab a wipe and clean him, noticing him squirm and whimper. I stop wiping and look at him "are you ok baby, your squirming an awful lot" I said, watching a blush spread across his face. "I-I still need to p-pee daddy!" He said softly, covering his face with his hands. I chuckled and stroked his hair, hiding the bulge in my pants. "Just go ahead and pee baby, it's not good to hold it in" I said, kissing his forehead.

He looked at me and blushes more "but I'll make the bed all wet daddy" he said, squeezing his legs together. "It's ok, daddy doesn't care" I said, picking him up and sitting on the bed with him in my lap. I saw his face go red, he must've felt how hard I was.

MASKY

Why is daddy's thingy so hard...is this turning him on or something, but why would this be turning him on.

I squirm when daddy places his hand on my bladder and presses down gently. "Just let go baby, daddy doesn't mind" he whispers in my ear. Well I guess it's ok if I stop holding it...daddy is ok with it so why hold it. I blush when I feel something wet and warm trickle down my legs, and on daddy's pants. I hear daddy moan and watch as he strokes his cock at a fast pace and cums in his pants, daddy is so dirty.

After catching his breath, daddy looks up at me and smirks, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry I didn't tell you baby, but daddy has a little kink" he says, causing me to blush. I never would of thought daddy would have a piss kink, but at least now I don't feel bad when he changes my diaper. "It otay Daddy, I till wuv you!" I said, giving him a bunch of kisses. Daddy chuckled and place me on the other side of the bed, changing me into a clean diaper and holding me. "Your very special to me baby, I hope you know that" he said, kissing my cheek. I smiled brightly and nodded "I know, you spwecial to me too!" I said happily. Daddy just smiled and carried me downstairs, laying my head in his lap and continuing to watch our show.