Happy birthday little masky

HOODIE

I smiled while putting up the last of the decorations for masky's party, he really wanted it princess themed so I got a lot of pastel colored stuff and even got him a cute princess dress to wear. Everyone should be here at 2pm so that's plenty of time to get masky ready and set up my birthday present for him. I just need to make sure he doesn't go into the backyard and everything will be fine.

I quietly walk upstairs to the bedroom and see my little masky rolled up into the blankets with a pacifier in his mouth, dreaming away. He looks so precious, I almost don't want to wake him but he needs to get ready for today. I sit on the bed next to him and gentle shake him awake "kitten~ wake up my little sushi roll, it's day time. You don't want to sleep through your birthday party, do you?" I says, pulling him into my lap and rocking him awake. "Mmm~ dada, me stwill sweepy...come back later~" he says cutely, rubbing his eyes. "Fine, I'll just have to eat all the yummy birthday pancakes I made for you myself" I slowly stood up, chuckling when I saw my little baby struggling to free himself from the blanket.

"Nuuu! I want to have my bwirthday bweakfast pwease!" I smiled and helped him out of the blankets, seeing his cute unicorn onesie. "Let's get you changed then get you some breakfast, ok my pretty unicorn" I said, picking him up and spinning him around. He giggled wildly and held onto me tight "hehehe yes daddy!" I was gonna make sure my angel had the best birthday ever.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*• TIME SKIP *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

MASKY

I was so excited for today! Daddy made the house look so cute for my party and all my fwiends were gonna be there like lj, Toby, and candypop. I would've invited kat, but she moved to a different state. Also daddy got me a pwetty pwincess drwess and a super duper special present he said he'd show me later, I hope it's a pet lion!

Daddy was giving me a bwubble bath and got me a new rubber duck, but instead of a duck it was fish and it squirted water! "Daddy! Daddy! Look at the fishy" I yelled, making the fishy swim around in the water. "I see the fishy baby, can you make the fishy go in the air so I can wash under your arms" he said, booping my nose. I nodded and made fishy fwy up weally high, giggling when daddy washed under my arms. "Such a giggly baby, aren't you" he started tickling me, making me laugh and splash water around. "Hahaha Nooo dada! Me t-ticklish hahaha" he continued to tickle me for awhile till he decided I had enough and stopped, leaving me panting.

He smiled at me and took me out of the tub, wrapping a pink towel around me and sitting me on the bed, looking around in the closet. Out of curiosity I started chewing on the towel, I always wondered what it taste like. It tasted like soggy fabric. "Okay pumpkin, here's your-...why are you trying to eat your towel" daddy said, holding back a chuckle. "I wanted to taste it...it tastes like the blankets" I said, sucking on it more. Daddy chuckled and took the nice tasting towel out of my mouth, making me whine till he give me a pacifier. I smiled and sucked happily, it tasted like strwaberries!

Daddy dried my body off, kissing me in places that made me giggle. Once I was nice and dry daddy showed me a pastel yellow pwincess gown that made me squeal. I ran up to daddy and hugged him, attacking him wit kisses. "Tank you tank you tank you dada! ''Tis is the bwest drwess ever! I wuv wuv WUV it!" I yelled, snuggling into daddy's chest. He chuckled and stroked my hair, making me purr. "Lets get this pretty dress on you then head downstairs, it's almost time for your party" I nodded and smiled widely, I was gonna look so pwetty!

•*•*•*•*•*•*• TIME SKIP •*•*•*•*•*•

I was sitting at the table with Toby, pwaying wit dominos as we waited for lj and candypop. Toby looked super cute, we wearing a pastel gween pwincess gown. He also had his blankie wit him, I guess he bwings it wherever he goes, that's so cute! "Happy bwirthday masky!" Toby said, patting my head. I smiled and booped his nose "thanks, I love your drwess by the way" I said, ruffling his hair. He smiled then we both heard the doorbell. That must be lj and candypop!

Me and Toby peek our heads out of the kitchen and see lj in a red dress with red highlights in his hair and candypop in a blue dress with his hair down, with Jill and Jason standing next to them. "Hi! Welcome to my party!"I yell, running out and giving the pair a hug. They both hugged me back, telling me happy birthday and how cute I looked. "Now that everyone is here, it's time for the party to start"  daddy said, ruffling my hair. We all laughed and ran in the living room. This was going to be so much fun!

*•*•*•*•*MORE TIME SKIPS*•*•*•*•*

"Blow out your candles masky! Make sure you do it weally good!" Candypop said happily. I took a deep breath and bleeding as hard as I could, all the candle going out at once. Everyone cheered, it made me smile. "Papa, can we give masky our gift now!" Candy said to his daddy, Jason. "Of course jelly bean, it's right here" he handed candy a blue polkadot present. "Here here! Your gonna wuv it!" I smiled and ripped it open, finding a stuffed lion that was dressed like a pirate inside. "Wow! Thank you so so much, I wanted a pet lion!" I said, hugging the life out of my new friend.

"Mommy, it's our turn! I wanna show him our gift!" Lj pulled on jill's skirt to get her attention. "Okay okay candy cane, let's give him our gift!" Lj handed me and a black and white striped present. I opened it and it had ten pacifiers in it. "I know you like flavored pacifiers so mommy helped me get you this, each on is a different flavor of ice cweam!" I gasped when I heard that and squealed. "Thank you! I wuv Ice cweam" I Immediately put one into my mouth, it was cookie dough flavor, I loved it!

"Daddy...c-can we go n-now" Toby said shyly, looking at ej. "Of course pumpkin, here you go" ej handed him a present with grey stars on it and he handed it to me. "I h-hope you l-like it" he said, covering his face with his blankie. I smiled and opened it. It rainbow blanket that smelled like lotuses, my favorite flowers. I giggled and held it close to me "thank you toby, I love it! It so warm and smells nice" I said, seeing toby blush but smile. "Thank you everywone, I love all these gifts. I'm gonna use them evwyday!" I said while hugging everyone.

"Oh kitten, you have one more gift to see" daddy said, holding his hand out. I put all the gifts I got on the table and held daddy's hand, following him into the backyard. Daddy put his hand over my eyes so I couldn't see and guided me outside. When we were there everyone gasped but I couldn't see what they were gasping about. when daddy let me see I didn't just gasp, I screamed like crazy. There was garden with lots of flowers and a little lake that actually had real fish in it. I immediately jumped into daddy's arms, making him fall to the ground as I kissed him all over. "THANK YOU! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU DADDY" I yelled, kissing him even more. Daddy chuckled and hugged me back "I love you too sweetie, I love you too" daddy was so sweet, he's the best daddy ever!

After awhile daddy got up, picking me up and holding me in his arms. "I have another surprise for you, a surprise for all of you actually" daddy said with a smile. Everyone looked excited, well except for the caretakers, they all just smiled. "You guys get to have a sleepover. Your caretakers will be spending the night here too so you won't have to worry!" Everyone (including me) started screaming. I can't believe this, today was the best birthday ever.

Daddy put me down and I ran inside with my friends. We all got my toys, plus the new one I got, and went to the play pin. We spent most of the time playing and we got to eat cake. The cake was Oreo cheesecake, it tasted so good! Daddy only let me get one slice but that was okay, I was having too much fun to care. This was the best birthday I ever had, and I couldn't wait for the sleepover!