Diapers

Someone on Instagram messaged us there fan art so I decided to use it for this chapter 😊

MASKY

"KITTEN! CAN YOU COME HERE" I hear my daddy yell from upstairs. "TOMING" I yell back, running upstairs in my yellow onesie and knee high puppy dog socks. I love my little outfit, it makes me feel so pretty. I run into the room and I soon as I see my daddy, I jump on him and give him a bunch of little kisses all over his face. Daddy laughs and picks me up "kitten, there's something I want to try and I hope it'll be ok with you" he says, sitting me down on the bed and grabbed something out of a box on the floor. "What do you wanna trwy daddy" I ask while rolling around on the bed.

Daddy smiles at me and shows me a diaper with flower designs on it. "I want you to try wearing a diaper for a bit, is it ok love" daddy says, putting the diaper on the bed and cupping my face with his hands. I giggle and nod "otay daddy, I'll wear the diaper for you" I say, bouncing on the bed. Daddy kisses my cheek "thank you baby, now lay down so daddy can put it on you" he says, ruffling my hair. I giggle and lay down on the bed. I feel daddy undo my onesie and pull it down to my ankles. I look down and see my little cock all soft and relaxed.

My cock is pretty small but daddy says he likes it, so if he likes it then I guess it's not so bad. Daddy grabs my little cock and kisses it. I giggle and pull daddy's hair "nuuu dada~ I don't wanna get all hard" I whine. Daddy chuckles and puts the diaper on me, taping it in place and patting my stomach. "Alright kitten, your all set" daddy says, putting my onesie back on and picking me up. "Yay, it feels so comfy" I say as daddy spins around with me in his arms. I give daddy a thousand kisses and he just chuckles and kisses my cheek. I loves my daddy so so so much.

-$-$-$-$-$-$-TIME SKIP-$-$-$-$-$-$

I sit in the living room and color pretty pictures of flowers for daddy to put up on the fridge. I take another sip of my juice and continue coloring. Daddy always says I'm good at staying in the lines, he said I'm the best artist in the entire world. I whimper as I feel another sharp pain in my bladder. I should probably go to the bathroom, but I don't want to stop coloring. I ignore it and continue coloring, I hope I don't have an accident, this diaper is to pretty to ruin, I love the cute flowers on it, plus I don't want daddy to get mad at me for peeing in the diaper.

@&@&@TIME SKIP@&@&@

Yay! I finally finished my picture. I hold it up and admire the pretty work I did when I feel a sharp pain rush through my bladder. I whimper and shove my hand in my diaper, squeezing my cock so I don't pee. I need to pee so bad but I don't know what to do, should I call daddy,NO! He'll get mad. Oh no oh no OH NO! Before I know it, I feel myself pee in my diaper. I let out a sigh of relief as all the fluid that was in my body drains out into the diaper. I pull my pee soaked hands out and wipe them on the carpet. the pee feels weird in my diaper, I don't like it.

I tear up and start crying from the discomfort in my diaper. "DADDY! DADDY! HELP!" I sob, crying even louder as I do so. Daddy comes rushing down the stairs and picks me up. "What's wrong baby, are you hurt" he says, a concerned look on his face. I shake my head no and try to tell him what's wrong "I-I...h-had a mistake" I say in between sobs. Daddy looks at me confused for a moment till he places his hand on the soaked diaper and makes a sound of understanding "oooh, baby you just had an accident" daddy says looking relieved.

HOODIE

Thank god he just wet his diaper, I almost thought he was hurt. "Don't worry baby, daddy will change you" I say, bouncing him in my arms while I take him upstairs. I lay him down on the bed and put a pacifier him his mouth to calm him down. He sucks on it and starts to look a lot more relaxed than he did earlier. "I'm sorry I wet my diaper daddy, does that me I get punished" he says looking down. Did he think I would actually punish him for having an accident? I would never do that. "Of course not baby, it's okay if you wet your diaper. Daddy won't get mad" I say, running a hand through my baby's hair.

"Pwomise" he asks, staring at me with his big, adorable eyes. "Promise" I say kissing his cheek and undoing his onesie. I take off his soaked diaper and throw it in the trash, then I wipe away the pee on his adorable little cock and put some baby powder on him while strapping him in a new clean diaper. I put his onesie back on and pick him up. "Do you feel better now baby" I say, kissing his cheek. He giggles adorable and nods "yes taddy, I better" he says, kissing all over my face.

I chuckle and bounce him in my arms, my adorable little baby.