Little masky

HOODIE

When I walk back into the living I see masky rolling around on the floor giggling, I guess he's in his little space now. He gets on his knees and makes grabby hands when he notices me. "Daddy! Daddy!" he says in the most adorable little voice I've ever heard. "Hey kitten, are you having fun" I ask, picking him up and holding him like a toddler. "Mhm I'm having fun, but can I have some milk please" he asks shyly. I just Aww at how adorable he Is "of course you can baby" I said, handing my baby his bottle and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Masky smiles and sucks on his bottle happily. I chuckle and put him down on the floor, taking out an animal coloring book and giving it to him. "Why don't you color daddy a picture" I say, stroking his hair. He gasps and nods his head eagerly "okay daddy! I'll color you the best picture ever" he says, bouncing a little. I smile and kiss his forehead "I'm sure you will baby" I say, ruffling his hair and going to the couch. I sit down and pull out my laptop to finish up some work, occasionally looking at masky and smiling at his cuteness.

💗❤️💗❤️TIME SKIP❤️💗❤️💗

I finally finish up the last of my work and check the time. It's 11:30. Woah, that's pretty late for masky, I should probably set a bedtime for him. I look at masky,seeing him passed out on the floor. A smile creeps onto my face as I pick him up and carry him upstairs. After putting masky in a sleep onesie and putting on my pajamas, I lay masky in the bed and get in next to him, pulling the blanket over us and pulling him close to me.

I smile as he nuzzles into my neck,making the most adorable sounds. "Goodnight kitten" I say, kissing his forehead and falling asleep next to my perfect prince.