Meet the Babysitter

MASKY

Today I'm sad...and happy...and nervous. Sad because swenderman called daddy in for work so I need a babysitter, happy that I'm getting a babysitter, and nervous that I'm gonna meet some new. Daddy said that they were a cweepypasta, I just hope they don't bully me when they find out. Daddy said they won't and if they do than he would beat em up but still...I'm scared. I'm so nervous... I'm so scared...and I just wet myself from being so nervous and scared.

I push my bowl of cereal away and lay my head on the dining table, quietly crying so daddy won't notice but he does, he always knows when I'm sad. "Shh shh, it's ok baby, daddy is here" hoodie says, picking me up and bouncing me in his arms. I stop crying as he feels my diaper and chuckles. "Is this why you were crying, because you wet your diaper" daddy says, kissing my cheek. I shake my head as he carries me upstairs. "Then what's got my beautiful prince all sad" he says, laying me down on the bed and handing me a stuffed bunny.

"I scared papa" I say, watching him change my diaper. "Hmm...are you scared about the babysitter that's coming" daddy says, taping a clean diaper onto me. I nod and hide my face with the stwuffed bunny, feeling embarrassed. I hear daddy "Aww" and pick me up placing me in his lap. I look up at daddy, seeing him grin as he plays with my hair. "It's okay if your nervous baby, I'm actually pretty nervous to leave you home alone with someone else, that's why I chose someone we both trust" daddy explains, rubbing my back soothingly.

I look up at him in curiosity "who" I ask. "E.j. Of course" he says, ruffling my hair. I immediately get excited and bounce up and down on his lap "YAY! UNCLE EJ" I say happily. Eyeless jack is always nice to me, I'm so gwad it's him and not some meanie. Daddy chuckles and picks me up, carrying me down stairs. Places me in front of the TV and turns on sesames street, putting a baby blue pacifierin my mouth that matches my outfit perfectly. Today I'm wearing a blue onesie that has little baby blue stars all over it, along with my new favorite diaper that has star designs on it.

"Baby? Did you hear me?" Daddy says, looking at me. I stare at him blankly and shake me head. He just chuckles and ruffles my hair "I'm going to tell e.j the rules so don't try lying to him" daddy says giving my a stern look. I pout and nod my head, now I can't have ice cweam before bed. Daddy gives me a kiss on the cheek and I kiss his nose, giggling slightly. Just then we hear a knock at the door and I gasp. "Is it uncle e.j" I say excitedly. "I'm sure it is" daddy says, getting up and opening the door.

I see uncle e.j standing there, smiling and holding a pretty pink bag. "JACK! JACK" I say, running to e.j and giving him a big hug. e.j chuckled and hugged me back "hey bud, is my little baby in little space" he asked, ruffling my hair. I looked up at him and nodded. "Aww, well how old are you" e.j asked. I looked away and held up three things, earning a "aww" from e.j who grabbed my hand and kissed it. I giggled as wrapped his arms around me, giving me a big hug. I love uncle e.j so much...not as much as daddy but I still love him lots...but I love daddy more.

HOODIE

I bite my lip and look away from the two as I try not to get jealous. Why was I getting jealous, e.j isn't gay and he's very trustworthy so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. I see e.j pick my baby up and as soon as masky see me I hear him yell my name. "DADDY! DADDY!" He says making grabby hands towards me. E.j chuckles and hands him to me,my baby giving me a big hug once he's in my arms.

"Me and uncle e.j are going to have a big boy conversation ok, can you stay here and be a good baby" I say, bouncing him in my arms. He nods and gives me a shy look "can I have a big boy kiss first" he says, wrapping his arms around my neck. I chuckle and nod, gently pressing my lips against his. I lick his bottom lip for access, which he happily gives and swirl my tongue all around his mouth. Our tongue wrap around each other and I dominate the kiss, earning a moan from my sweet prince.

He pulled away, burying his face in my shoulder when he saw e.j look away and blushing. I chuckled and put him down on the couch and sticking a pacifier in his mouth that he happily sucked on.

I checked the time on my phone and mentally cursed myself when I saw that I was late. "Shit I have to go! The rules are on the fridge and if you need me call, also the diapers are upstairs in the closet" I said to e.j while getting my things together. E.j nodded and shook my hand "bye dude, tell me how it goes" e.j said, giving me a pat on the back. I kissed my baby on the cheek and gave him a big hug "goodbye angel, daddy loves you" I said, stroking his hair. He looked up at me with his cute little eyes and smiled "bye bye daddy, I loves you a whole bunch" he said, kissing all over my face. I chuckled and kissed him one more time before saying bye to e.j and leaving, getting in my car and driving away.

I would only be gone for a day and try to get home by night. Slenderman had a mission for me to do alone so I had to get masky a babysitter since he's been in littlespace a lot when we're at home, It's really cute. I'm glad e.j   Agreed to watch masky, I don't think I could trust him with anyone else. I know everything will be fine, I just need to finish this mission then I can get back to my little baby.