Sleepover

MASKY

The sleepover was so much fun! We got to eat pizza and make a pillow fort in the living room. We watched like four movies, I got to choose all of them too. We got fun pajamas onesies too, I was a white cat, Toby was a grey dog, lj was a black and white tiger, and candypop was a blue mouse. I also got to help daddy clean up the party stuff, that may not sound fun to you but I love to clean, plus doing anything with daddy is always fun.

Me, Toby, lj, and candypop were all in the pillow fort eating candy and talking. The grownups went in the kitchen, probably doing grownup stuff. "I'm bored, is anyone else bored" candypop said, laying on the ground. "Well what should we do, watch another movie" I said, eating a piece of candy. "Oh I know! We can do this fun sleepover game I found online" lj said, sitting up. "H-how do you p-play?" Toby said, snuggling with his blankie. "Okay so we all pull down are pants and-" before lj could finish toby put his blankie over his head "I don't l-like the s-sound of this~" he said shyly.

"Well I'm interested, continue" I said happily, I wanted to know what the game was. Lj smiled and continued "we pull our pants down and see who has the biggest privates" he said excitedly. "Wow! Where on the internet did you find this?" Candy asked. "A place called reddit!" He said with a smile "Wanna play?". We were all pretty bored and didn't see anything wrong with it so said yes, even Toby said yes which surprised me. "Yay! We're all wherein onesies so we'll have to unzip our onesies to show them, but it should work" lj said, we all nodded and unzipped our onesies, showing our diapers.

"Oh yeah! We have diapers on, we'll have to take them off!" I said, poking at mine. I heard a quiet hissing noise near Toby and looked to see what it is, seeing his diaper get heavier and turn a tinted yellow. "D-don't look...it's embarrassing" he said, trying to cover himself. Toby finished and sighed, poking at his bloated diaper. "You should tell your daddy" candy said, sucking on a pacifier. "B-but what if he's h-having fun...I d-don't wanna ruin it f-for him" he said, holding his blankie close to his chest.

"Want me to come with you?" I said, hold out my hand to Toby. He smiled and nodded, taking my hand shyly. We crawled out of the pillow fort and walked into the kitchen. I picked my head in first and say all of them drinking coffee and talking. Now I was a little nervous. I felt Toby squeeze my hand and I looked back at him and smiled, slowly walking into the kitchen with him. We immediately got everyone attention, daddy and uncle jack jack rushing up to us. "Hello kitten, daddy had no idea you were still up. Is everything okay." Daddy sounded so sweet and caring, why was I so nervous.

I just stood there with my mouth open, trying to find the words to tell him what happened. I ended up wetting my diaper in front of everyone, my leg trembling as I whimpered. Daddy sighed and picked me up, bouncing me in his arms. "Why don't we give you a quick change and you can tell me what's gotten you so tongue tied" daddy said, taking me out of the kitchen and up to our room. That's when I felt at peace again fans smiled happily, playing with daddy's hair. He smiled took off my wet diaper, quickly changing me into a new one.

I smiled a sucked on daddy's hoodie, daddy's hoodie tasted nice. "There's my happy little baby, why were you so sad earlier?" I shook my head, I didn't want daddy thinking I was sad. "I no sad dada, me just got nervous. I never be around so many grownups before" he said, playing with daddy's hoodie. He chuckled and stroked my back "okay, but if you ever get nervous like that again just call for me and I'll come get you. Okay my little kitty" he said, zipping my onesie up. I smiled and nodded, darting picking me up and carrying me downstairs.

When we got to the living room I saw mama Jill changing little lj's diaper while he was nibbling in her hair, Lj seeing me and waving. I waved back while daddy put me in the pillow fort, putting a pacifier in my mouth. Candy and Toby were already asleep, cuddling up to each other while they slept. "You wanna sleep in here love?" I nodded at daddy's question, making grabby hands for him. He smiled and hugged me, letting me kiss him before he put one of the Blankets over me and kissed my forehead. My eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep, the last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was daddy's smiling face.