Death to a bitch

HOODIE

After taking care of my sweet little baby I make my way down stairs to find nina crying her eyes out and begging for her life. I chuckled and grabbed some duck tape, taping her mouth shut. I go to the kitchen and grab the biggest knife I can find, coming back to the living room and watching her eyes water even more at the sight of my weapon.

"I don't know why your crying. I warned you what would happen if you hurt my baby boy, but you still didn't listen. It's your own fault really." I said, gliding the blade of the knife over her skin and watching her shiver at the It touch. I grinned wildly as I slowly cut her neck, blood seeping out the wound and dripping to the floor. She tried to scream but the duck tape wouldn't allow her. I chuckled and took of her jacket, revealing the red and purple striped tank top she wore underneath, now I have better access to her skin so I can cut her.

I ripped the duck tape off her mouth and she immediately started screaming and crying about how sorry she was, it was to late for an apology though. I slapped her and she stopped cry, but then I heard crying coming from upstairs and immediately went into daddy mode. "B-BABY! DON'T WORRY, DADDY'S COMING" I yelled as I ran upstairs, leaving the bitch.

I ran into the room to find my baby laying on the floor, holding a stuffed bunny close to his chest. "What's wrong baby? Is everything ok?" I said, picking him up and bouncing him in my arms. I felt his diaper and let out a sigh of relief  when I realized he just needed to be changed. "Does my little prince need to be changed" I said, giving his neck little kisses. He giggled and nodded, an adorable little yawn escaping his lips. I guess someone needs a nap, he probably didn't get much sleep last night...I'm gonna make sure nina suffers, but right now my baby boy needs me.

I lay him on the bed and quickly change him into a new clean diaper before tucking him in and giving him a kiss on the forehead. He makes grabby hands for his favorite stuffed black cat and the pink pacifier ej got him, giggle when I give them to him. "Tank you dada, I loves you a lot" he says, letting out a loud yawn. I chuckle and stick the pacifier into his mouth as he cuddles the stuffed cat. "Sleep well baby" I say, kissing his cheek as he immediately falls asleep. I sigh and close the door, my baby boy is so cute, maybe I should make him a nursery. But then again, I do like it when he cuddles into me in his sleep...I'll think about it.

My thoughts interrupted when I hear Nina's cries get louder, does this bitch ever shut up. I walk downstairs and pick up my knife from off the floor, her cries getting louder. I sigh and give her arm a deep cut "stop being so fucking loud! My baby is taking a nap and I don't want you waking him up." I said, giving her another deep cut on her leg. After like several more cuts later I get board with her and look into her eyes as I put the knife dangerously close to her neck. "I'm afraid this is where you die bitch, any lasts words" I tell her sinisterly. She's about to say something but I quickly stab her in her neck and watch her choke on her own neck, I don't wanna hear what she has to say.

After she died cut her body into smaller pieces and buried them near the tree in our front lawn, the tree will get nutrients from the corpse pieces and become stronger...I think, I don't know I failed environmental science when I was in high school. After disposing of the body I take a shower in the hall bathroom and climb into bed with my little prince. He immediately cuddles up to me, his little pacifier bobbing in his mouth as he sleeps peacefully. I kiss his head and fall asleep next to him. My adorable little baby prince.