Ej's new baby boy

MASKY

I so excited! My birthday is in two days and daddy said I could have a birthday party! It's gonna be pwincess themed and all my friends is gonna be there. Also daddy got me a new play pin! I always wanted one. It's yellow and has pink hearts on it, I wuvs it so much.

I was playing with play doe in my play pin while daddy was making lunch, I heard daddy talking with someone on the phone, he sounded surpwised and happy I wonder what the call was about. I just went back to playing with the play doe, making a cupcake out of it and trying to eat it till daddy came and took it out of my mouth. "No no no little one! We don't eat play doe, play doe doesn't belong in your tummy" daddy said, patting my tummy. "Sowwy dada, me was hungwy" I said back. he picked me up smiled, kissing me cheek "well don't worry, lunch is almost ready. Uncle ej will be coming over to join us, and he's bringing a friend along." Daddy said.

"Ooh ooh a friend! Who is it daddy!" It didn't faze me anymore when people came over considering most of them were fine with me like this so I was excited to see who uncle jack jack brings over. "I can't tell you who it is, it's a surprise. But it's someone you know very well" now I was really excited, someone that I know very well...I still can't figure it out. Daddy smiles and ruffles my hair, going back to the kitchen to finish up lunch. I wonder who uncle jack jack is bringing, hopefully there not a meanie.

~•~•~•~•~•~ TIME SKIP ~•~•~•~•~•~

I got bored with the play doe so daddy put me in a red fox onesie and let me watch him cook. We're having spaghetti for lunch, I wuv spaghetti! While daddy is cooking the doorbell rings. "That must be uncle jack and his plus one, can you do daddy a big favor and set the table for lunch" daddy says, kissing my cheek. I nod and jump off my chair, getting the dishes and setting them neatly on the table while daddy goes to answer the door. I hear daddy talking to uncwle jack jack and letting him in but then I hear him cooing at someone. I go to see what's going on and what I see surprises me.

I see jack standing there with Toby in his arms, wearing a grey bear onesie and holding a blankie with a big waffle on it in his hand.

I squeal and run up to uncle jack, grabbing onto his leg and smiling. "Hai uncwle jack jack! Is tis your fwend, he super duper cute!" I yell, standing up and causing daddy and uncle to chuckle. "Hi there munchkin, it's so nice to see you. This is my cute little marshmallow Toby" uncle said, pinching toby's cheek. A pink blush spread across toby's face and he hid his face in uncle's shoulders. "Daddy daddy! Can I play wit toby pwease!" I said, pulling daddy's hoodie. "Only if it's okay with Toby and ej" I looked at uncle when I heard that and he nodded. "Toby baby, do you want to play with little masky" uncle jack jack said. Toby nodded shyly.

I smiled as daddy picked me up and put me in the play pin, uncle doing the same wit toby. "Lunch will be ready shortly" daddy said, leaving the room with uncle. Toby was pwetty shy, but I understand why. I smiled warmly at him and gave him miss pinkmoon, he smiled back at me hugged her "t-tank you" he said shyly. "No pwoblem, wanna pway wit my stuffies" I said happily. "Sure, h-happy early birthday by the way!" I smiled hearing that and gave him a big hug, smiling wider when he hugged me back. "Are you gonna be at my pwarty. It pwincess themed!" I said. Toby smiled and nodded "of course, d-daddy got me a c-cute dress and e-everything" he said, clapping his hands together.

We both continued playing till it was time for lunch. I like Toby as a little, we were fine friends before but we're even closer when we're in littlespace and he wears diapers too! Toby so cute when he little!