Your gonna pay witth your life

HOODIE

Finally after a long night of stalking some kind of slender cult I get home, I would've got home sooner but slenderman insisted on telling me how I should dispose of the cult in a very detailed way. The whole process was just lengthy and I wanted to get home to my baby boy as fast as possible, especially since he was with Nina. The only reason I felt him with Nina was cause ej was on a trip someone, I needed someone to watch him, and nina offered for some reason. I don't know why she offered but I had a bad feeling about it.

It was about 6 am and I soon as I walk through the door I heard the loud cries of my kitten from upstairs. I ran upstairs, ignoring the messy living room, and what I saw when I got there made every cell in my body fill with complete rage. Masky was tied down to the bed, wearing a extremely soaked diaper while nina recorded him, squeeze the diaper occasionally and causing it to leak onto the bed. Nina froze when she saw me and she took a step back, she could probably sense the pure hatred I had for her right now.

Before she could do anything else I grabbed her by her arm and dragged her all the way down stairs to the living room, getting a chair from the kitchen and tying her down. "I'm going to go upstairs and take care of my baby, when I get back you are gonna pay dearly for what you've done" I said, hearing the bitch cry as I went upstairs.

I walked into our room and closed the door, looking at my kitten with a heartbroken expression. This was my fault, I should've never left him with that slut, I need to make it up to him. I untied my baby from the bed and he immediately latched onto me, crying his heart out into my chest. "d-daddy your back...
n-nina was mean a-and she said mean thing
a-and I'm just gwad your back" he cried. "I know prince, daddy is so sorry he felt you with her. I'm going to make it up to you, but first I'm going to kill that bitch. Daddy loves you baby, daddy loves you very much" I said, rubbing soothing circles into his back as I held him.

"Why don't we get you out of that dirty diaper, I clean the bed later" I said, giving my baby a gentle kiss. He sniffled and laid down on the bed, sucking on his blue pacifier. I undid his diaper and cleaned up his little privates and bottom, throwing the soaked diaper away and changing him into a new one. Luckily he didn't have a rush, but I still put rash cream on him and extra baby powder, just to be safe.

I picked up my beautiful baby and sat him in my lap, bouncing him slightly and giving him little kisses. "Daddy...do you think I'm weird for acting like a baby" he said, looking down and sniffling. "Of course not baby, I'm the one you suggested this lifestyle to you in the first place. I like taking care of you like a baby, I love it when you need me" I said truthfully. I had always liked feeling needed and taking care of others, especially when it came to masky. My little baby smiled and made grabby hands for his stuffed husky dog. I gave it to him and set him down on the floor. I smiled at how cute he was on the floor, playing with his little toy and sucking on his pacifier, the sight made my heart melt.

"How old are you baby" I asked him, stroking his cheek. He blushed and held up one finger, squeezing the life out of his stuffed animal. "Aww, is my little baby one. What a cute little baby you are" I said, kneeling in front of him and kissing his forehead. He giggled made grabby hands at me. I picked him up and bounced him in my arms, giving his neck little kisses. My baby is so cute, why would anyone hurt something so lovable. Nina is surely going to pay.

I set my kitten down and have him the rest of his toys, letting him crawl around and play with his wooden blocks. "Daddy is going to take care of the bad person down stairs, if you need anything just call and daddy will come right away, ok baby?" I said, stroking his hair. He nodded and gave me a hug, snuggling his head into my neck. I sigh and reluctantly let my baby go, leaving the door open and walking downstairs.

Now it's time for that watch to pay, no one hurts my beautiful baby boy without paying with there life. No one.