Start of a new lifestyle

MASKY

This morning was strange. It was fun... but strange.

I woke up to find myself in bed alone, I usually get up before hoodie. As I was sitting up hoodie walked into the room, looking happier than he usually did in the morning. He sat down next to me and was giving me this weirdly fond look, as if I was a little child. "Hey baby boy, did you sleepy well" he said, running his hand through my hair. I gave him a confused look, he had never called me "baby boy" before, it was always "kitten" or "love", but the nickname did sound pretty cute so I couldn't complain.

"What's gotten you so happy" I say, taking his hand out of my hair and holding it. He just smiled "can't I just enjoy seeing my cute little baby's cute little face" he says, pinching my cheeks and giving my nose a kiss. Okay,now I know something is up. Hoodie has never called me his "cute little baby" before, it's like he's treating me like a child...I don't know how to feel about this. "Come on cutie, let's get you some breakfast" he says, picking me up as if I were a toddler...What's going on? He takes me down stairs and sits me at the dinning table. "Wait here while daddy gets your breakfast, ok love" he says cheerfully, I just nod and sit at the table quietly.

Hoodie comes back shortly with a plate of pancakes and a glass of milk. I pick up my fork and knife to eat the plate of food, but hoodie stops me. "Don't worry kitten,let daddy take care of that" he say, cut a piece of the pancake off and holding it up to my mouth. I just shrug and open up my mouth, letting him feed me the pancakes. He at least let's me drink the milk by myself as he eats his food. When we finish breakfast he carries me to the living room and sits us on the couch with my head laying on his lap.

Hoodie gives me a fond look and kisses me "I love you masky, your daddy's sweet little boy" he whispers, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me there. I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck "I love you too hoodie but I feel like you've been treating me like a baby ever since I woke up this morning" I say truthfully. "Oh, that's because I have been" he says, kissing my cheek. I freeze and look at him "...you've been treating me like a baby...on purpose" I say, looking at him in shock. He just smiles and nods "yep, your my baby boy" he says cheerfully. "Hoodie...I'm going to kill you".

"Why have you been treating me like a baby?" I say, trying to hide the little anger I have brewing inside of me. I already feel useless everyday, and now my own boyfriend thinks I'm a baby, someone just kill me now. "I'm doing it to help you" he says "you seems so stressed all the time and you haven't been taking care of yourself, so I did some research and found this thing called DDLB. I think it will help you be less stressed about everything and give you a chance to breathe" he says, taking my hand into his. " I don't like seeing you so stressed Tim, I want to help you" he says, kissing my forehead.

"Brian I...I love you so much" I say, tears pricking the corners of my eyes. "I love you too baby boy" hoodie says,stroking my face gently. I jump onto his lap and kiss him, enjoy the feeling of his lips against mines. He kisses back, I could hear him humming happily as our tongues explored each others mouths. We parted for air and I rested my head in his shoulder. I sigh "Ok,I'll give this DDLB thing a try. I trust you" I say happily. He smiles and traces little circle on my back. We just sit there, enjoying the feeling of each others presence. I love hoodie so much.

Like I said, this morning was strange. Fun,but strange.