Bath time

MASKY

I giggle as I squeeze the life out of my stuff kitty cat, shuffling around in the closet. Daddy said it was bath time but I don't wanna take a bath, so now I'm hiding from daddy. At least I have miss mittens to protect me.

I freeze when I hear the door open. "Come our baby! It's time for your bath, don't you wanna be all squeaky clean" daddy said, walking into the room with something in his hand. "Aww come on baby, you don't want to leave daddy all alone, do you?" He said, standing in front of the closet. Of course I don't want to leave daddy all alone, I love daddy with all my heart...no! It's just a trick! silly daddy, thinking I would fall for his tricks. Daddy walked around the room and sighed, placing a bottle of milk in the middle of the room before leaving.

MILKYS!...wait a minute, what if this is one of daddy's traps...than daddy knows me too well, good job daddy!

I ran out of the closet with miss mittens in my hand and sit on the floor, picking up the bottle and drinking the sweet milk. It taste like cinnamon, I love cinnamon! I jump a little when I hear daddy open the door, chuckling when he sees me. "I knew that milk would lure you out, now bath time!" Daddy said happily, picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom. I looked at the empty milk bottle with a frown. How could you milk, you betrayed me. Daddy picks me up and I scream, I don't want bathies! "Calm down kitten, why are you so fussy!" Daddy says, sitting on the bathroom floor and cradling me.

I looked up at daddy with watery eyes and cried. "I-I don wan bathies dada! I'll get s-soap in my eyes and it'll sting!" I cried. Daddy sighed and smiled down at me, wiping my tears away. "I promise I won't get soap in your eyes sweetie, daddy will be very careful" he said sweetly, stroking my hair. I sniffled and wiped my eyes "d-dada pwinky pwomise?" I asked quietly. Daddy nodded and held out is pinky "I pinky promise baby" he said. I smiled and wrapped my pinky around his. I love my daddy so much!

Daddy picks me up and places me on the bathroom counter, taking off my mint green onesie and matching striped socks. After I'm completely naked daddy carries me to the tub and sit me in it gently. "Do you want a bubble bath baby" he asked while pinching my cheek. I gasp and nod excitedly, I love bubble baths. "Baba bath! Baba bath!" I say excitedly. Daddy chuckles and gets the bubble bath soup along with bath toys. He turns on the water and pours in the soups while the water fills the tub, causing a lot of bubbles to form. Daddy puts the toys in the tub and sticks a light blue pacifier in my mouth, causing me to suck on it happily.

While playing with my bath toys I see daddy reach for the shampoo and I whimper, backing away from daddy. I don't want to get shampoo in my eyes, it'll sting! Daddy looks at me and smiles warmly. "Remember, I pinky promised not to get any in your eyes. You know daddy always keeps his promises" he said sweetly. Daddy does always keep his promises...ok, I trust my daddy. I move towards him and he puts a warm folded wash cloth on my forehead. "This will help keep the shampoo and conditioner out of your beautiful eyes" daddy says, stroking my cheek. That makes since, daddy is so smart!

Daddy leans my head back and scrubs shampoo in my hair. I giggle when I feel his hands in my scalp, it tickles. He rinses the shampoo out and puts conditioner in, doing the same process and rising it out. "There! Now your hair is all clean baby, good job on staying still" he says, kissing my cheek. Yay! That was quick and daddy didn't get soap in my eyes like he said, I love daddy!

I splashed around in the water and played with my rubber duck, I love my little ducks! There's pastel pink and if you squeeze it shoots water out of its beak! I play with the ducks while daddy's washing my body and accidentally squirt water into daddy's face. "Hey! That wasn't nice" daddy says sternly while smiling. I giggle and cover my face with my hands "I sowwy dada! Me don mean too!" I says. Daddy's sighs and kisses my forehead "I know baby boy, but be careful next time ok?" Daddy says, taking me out of the bath. I nod as daddy sits me on the counter, wrapping me in a warm fluffy towel and carrying me to the bed.

I sit on the bed as I watch daddy pick out pajamas for me. "Hmm...do you want your unicorn onesie or your cow onesie love?" Daddy asks, showing me both. "Pwetty corn! Pwetty corn!" I chant! Daddy chuckles and gets my unicorn onesie, putting me in a diaper before putting me in the onesie. I jump on the bed happily and daddy just sighs, sitting on the bed motioning for me to sit next to him. I stop jumping and lay my head in daddy's lap, daddy stroking me hair softly. "Did you have fun today baby" he asks. I nod and yawn, rubbing my heavy eyes.

Daddy kisses my on the forehead, whisper goodnight to me and before I know it, I'm out like a light.

Today was calm and peaceful, I love those type of days with daddy...but I have to go to work tomorrow so no littlespace. Oh well, as long as I have daddy there with me it won't be so bad.