Torture

MASKY

Once we're upstairs nina drags me to my room and throws me on the floor, taking her phone out and taking pictures of me. I curled up in a ball on the ground and silently cried, why was nina so mean to me, I never did anything to her. Some say she hated me because she had a crush on hoodie, but hoodie didn't like her back and he chose me instead, but I think she just hates me because she's a bad person.

Nina pulled my hair roughly and stuck a blue pacifier in my mouth. "Shut up and lay on the bed with only your diaper on, I want to get some good pictures of this moment" she said, yanking my hair. "N-no! I don't wanna, pwease just stap!" I said softly, letting out little sniffle as I cried more. Nina growled and threw me on my bed, undoing my purple onesie roughly. I tried to fight back. I kicked and screamed for help, but she just slapped me in the face and pulled my ear. "I told you to do something. Now stay still and if you struggle more than I'll punish you." Nina said, her hands squeezing my neck gently as in to threaten me.

I felt my body shiver and a quiet hissing sound could be heard as I wet my diaper. Nina gave me an evil smirk as she took of my and revealed my soaked diaper. I blushed and covered my hands with my face, crying more than before, but the witch pulled my hands away from my face and grinned. "Awww! Did the pathetic baby wet himself, well too bad. Enjoy getting a diaper rash because I'm not gonna change you, and your not allowed to change yourself or else" she said, taking picture with her phone. I just sat there quietly and let it happen. I wanted to punch her in her ugly bitchy face and run away, but I felt so weak and helpless that my body wouldn't let me even move.

I looked up at nina and it looked like she was thinking. She then smiled and looked at me like I was her prey. "I'm going to be right back, don't move from that spot or else." The bitch said, walking out of the room. I stayed on the bed, not daring to move. I wish daddy or uncle jack jack was here, they wouldn't do this to me. I hope one day nina dies.

The devil girl came back with a 2-litter bottle of water and rope. I whimpered and tried backing away from her, but she grabbed my leg and pulled me back.

Before I knew it I was tied down to the bed while nina forced 2-litters of water down my throat. I don't know why she was doing this or what her plan was, but I knew I wasn't going to like it. After what felt like five minutes of just laying there with the ugly ass hoe know as my babysitter just sat there watching me, I felt pain shoot through me bladder. I whimpered and bit my lip, shifting around in my already soaked diaper. I saw nina smile and pull out her phone again, recording me squirm around and pull at my restraints.

When I didn't think my torture could get any worse, the evil bitch leaned close to me and put the phone close to my diaper as she pressed her hand on my bladder. I whimpered and cried as I felt a little pee come out and pulled at my leg restraints, earning a growl from Nina. "It's not good to hold it in. Piss yourself so I can get it on camera, it's not like you can hold it forever" she said, pushing down harder on my bladder. I cried tears of embarrassment as I let go and peed in the already wet diaper, it leaking and getting all over the bed. I heard nina giggle and push my bladder to get the last of the pee out.

Once I finished I started to cry louder. I hated nina, I just wanted to curl up and die. Nina laughed and yanked my hair "your so fucking disgusting! Acting like a baby at your age, what the fuck is wrong with you!" She said, chuckling. I just laid there and turned my head away from her, I wish I was invisible right now. After what felt like hours of her teasing me, she finally left the room, leaving me there tied up and wet.

Why did this have to happen to me...

Why didn't I fight back...

Why am I so weak...

These are all the thoughts that went through my head as I fell asleep. Smiling slightly when I remember what daddy said to me before he felt.

"Don't worry baby, when you wake up I'll be here" was the last thing I thought about before falling into a dreamless sleep.