A normal day

HOODIE

I wake up and see that masky isn't in the bed with me. He probably got up early than me, wonder why.

I walk downstairs and see my sweet kitten in the kitchen making some coffee. "Hey baby, what are you doing up" I say, wrapping my hands around him waist. "I wasn't feeling little today so I decided to get some work done" masky said, sipping his coffee and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Well do you wanna take a shower together then" I said, stroking his hair softly. It's been a long time since we've done anything sexual, i just don't know if masky is ok with me doing things like that to him when he's in little space.

"Alright~ lets go daddy" he said, giggling as he pulled me upstairs. I turned on the water in the shower and took off my clothes, spending time helping masky with his clothes while giving him little kisses. We got in the shower and kissed each other, his soft and delicate hands roaming my body till it landed on my hard cock. "I love you daddy~ I love you very much" my sweet kitten said as he slid down on his knees and kissed my head. I moaned and stroked his hair softly "yes kitten, take care of daddy! Daddy is horny" I said as he took my head into his mouth and sucked it slowly.

I moaned and pulled at his hair, loving the feeling of his small mouth on my hard cock. He moaned as he went down further, taking in half. "Your doing so good baby, daddy is proud of you" I said, pulling his hair gently. Masky bobbed his head up and down as he sucked on my cock, hollowing his cheeks and digging his nails into my thighs. "B-baby I'm gonna cum~" I said before releasing all of my seed into my sweet baby's mouth, watching him drink all of it. "Did daddy enjoy that~" masky said, licking my coco clean. "Yes kitten, you were so good! Daddy is proud of you" I said, stroking his hair.

We washed each other off and got out, laying on the bed naked. "Masky...is it ok if I do sexual stuff to you in littlespace?" I said to him carefully. "Of course, just don't be to rough! But I don't mind" he said kissing my on the cheek and burying his face into my chest. I chuckled and kissed his forehead "ok kitten, I love you" I said softly "I love you too daddy" he said, snuggling into me and falling asleep. He's so adorable, no wonder I love him so much.