Daddy! Daddy!

HOODIE

"DADDY! DADDY!" I hear my little baby calling from the living room . "Yes baby" I say, peaking my head into the living room and see masky sitting on the floor in a pink onesie, drinking a bottle of milk and watching little bear. I smile at how cute my little baby is, I could just eat him up. "Daddy there you are! Is it otay if I play uptairs" he says in the cutest little lisp I've ever heard.

"Of course baby, I'll be down here making lunch. What do you want to eat?" I say, stroking his soft hair. "CANDY!" He yells, I just chuckle at his response. "Now you know candy isn't real good baby boy" I say, picking him up. He just sticks his tongue out at me and giggles. "So cute" I say, booping his nose and kissing all over his face. He let's out the cutest laugh as I take him upstairs and place him on the bed in our room. "Will you be a good boy and clean up when your done" I say, stroking his back. He nods eagerly "yes daddy I be a good boy" he says, grabbing his favorite stuffed cat and playing with it. I smile and ruffling his hair before leaving the room.

&$&$&$&$ TIME SKIP $&$&$&$&

"MASKY! LUNCH IS READY!" I yell from the kitchen. "TOMING!" I hear masky says, hearing him run down the stairs. "WALK!" I yell. I hear him stop the come down again, walking this time. He sits at the table and a place the bowl of Mac and cheese in front of him. "Does baby want to eat it by himself l, or does he want daddy to help" I say, sitting down next to him. "Can taddy do it" he says shyly. I nod and get some Mac and cheese on the spoon, feeding it to him.

He hums happily and eagerly eats the rest. When he's finished I take his plate and put it in the sink, I'll do the dishes later. I pick up my baby boy and carry him to the couch, him cuddled into my chest like a little Koala bear. I smile down at my little boy, stroking his hair softly. "Baby boy, how old are you" I ask. He looks down and blushes while holding up three fingers. I smile at how cute he is "wow, your so young. Such a little boy" I say, kissing his cheek.

"I tan be a big boy" he says confidently. "But you don't want to be big right now, do you?" I say, very well knowing the answer already. He blushes again and shakes his head. I smile and kiss his forehead " that's ok baby, you don't have to be big" I say, holy him close to me. "My little boy"