Spanking

HOODIE

I was watching t.v in the living room while masky played with his mega blocks on the floor.

I was enjoying my show till I felt something pull at my pants leg, I looked down and saw my cute baby looking up at me with his big adorable eyes, giving my leg little pulls. "What is it baby, do you need something?" I asked, ruffling his hair. "No daddy...can me have some ice cweam pwease" he said, making big puppy eyes. "Not right now baby boy, I'll make you some lunch in a bit and you can have ice cream after. But none right now, okay?" He just pouted and pulled at my leg harder. "But I want it now!" I gave him a hard look "no yelling at daddy, I only want what's best for you" I said sternly. He pouted some more but started to smile and stood up "ok daddy, me sorry" he said, running out of the room before I could say anything. I hope I didn't scare him with my tone of voice.

Out of nowhere I hear noises come from the kitchen. I go to see what it is and I find my little baby sitting on the floor eating a tub of cookie dough ice cream, his purple onesie getting stains on it. I shake my head and walk towards him, he sees me and tries to make a run for it but I grab his arm before he does. "What did daddy just tell you" I ask, looking at him sternly. "No ice cweam now, but I wanted it now. It's not fair" he yells. "I told you I would give you some after lunch but now all your getting is a time out" I said, dragging him out of the kitchen. "FUCK YOU DADDY!" I hear him gasp at what he just said and I snap my head back towards him. "What did you just say mister, that's it! Now your really in trouble" I say, picking him up and carrying him to the couch.

I pull off his onesie and diaper, putting him over my knees. "Hmm how many spanks should I give you...I'm give you ten for the ice cream and twenty for cursing, if you fight back then you'll get more, understood?" I said, tapping his cheeks teasingly. "Y-yes daddy...I'm sor- AAH!" I smacked him once. "Ow ow! I sorry daddy! I rweally sowwy" I smack him again. "D-daddy..." around the fifth spank he starts sobbing, telling me how sorry he is. Then around the thirteenth spank he starts getting into it but he's pretending not to like it.

"Ouch daddy~" I hit him again. "N-no~ please" I hit him again. "Ooh daddy, you doing it so hard~" I start hitting him harder and he doesn't even try to hide it. "More daddy, please~" I spank him again. "I've been a bad baby, I'm so sorry" I spank him again. "I pwomise to be good, pwease" I can't help but smirk at how slutty my baby is the entire time, feeling my cock stand up in appreciation to my little kittens cute ass, it's covered in red hand prints and looks so sexy. After the last spank I kiss both of my baby's cheeks, hearing him moan.

"This was supposed to be a punishment, I hope you still learned your lesson" I said, pulling him into my lap. "I did daddy, me sowwy for stealing ice cream and saying a no no word" he said, looking down. I smiled and lifted his head up, kissing his lips. "Daddy forgives you, but remember that daddy just wants the best for you, okay angel" I said, stroking my baby's cheek. "Otay daddy, you always know best" he said, cuddling into me. I smiled and picked him up, walking to the kitchen with him in my arms. "Do you still want ice cream?" He lit up at my question and nodded repeatedly. I chuckled and placed him at the table, only giving him a little bit smiling at the happy expression on his face. What a little cutie.