Daddy's home

MASKY

I wake up to a pair of arms around my waist. When I look up, I see my daddy sleeping peacefully. "DADDY! DADDY DADDY!" I yell, successfully waking daddy up. He looks at me and smiles, giving me a kiss on the forehead. I blush and pull the covers over my head, hiding from daddy.

He chuckles and pulls the covers off of me "don't act so shy prince, your face is too beautiful to hide" he says, kissing my nose. I feel my face heat up more and I bury my face into his chest. He chuckles and strokes my hair, telling me how sweet I am and how much he loves me. "Are you hungry baby" daddy asks. I nod and make grabby hands for him to carry me. "Alright, come on cutie" he says, pinching my nose and carrying me done stairs. He sits me at the table and placed a pink bag in front of me. It's the same pink bag uncle ej brought when he was here.

"Dada, where uncwle jack jack" I say, grabbing a pacifier I left on the table and sucking on it. "Oh uncle ej left last night when I came back, he said you were really good and that he hopes to see you again" daddy said, stirring the oatmeal on the stove. I nodded and played with my hands on the table. "Since me was good, does tat means I get a reward?" I say as daddy puts a bowl of oatmeal in front of me. "Yep, we'll go and get your reward later today. Daddy is very proud of you kitten" daddy said kissing my cheek. I smiled and ate my oatmeal with daddy.

I'm glad daddy is back, I wonder what he did last night. Oh well, he probably won't tell me when I'm in little space, but I'm sure he'll tell me when I'm in my normal head space.

Sorry this chapter was short, I'll make next chapter more lengthy, I promise.