Work

MASKY

I sit in a tree, watching a group of...paranormal investigators I think their called look for any trace of slenderman.

I really didn't want to come into work tonight, I just wanted to stay home in my onesie with a bottle in my mouth and cuddling up with hoodie while we watch t.v, but instead I'm stuck in a tree basically tricking to guys that look like they haven't slept in days to fall into a trap where hoodie kills them...or Toby...or Kate, this is so boring I can't even remember who's supposed to attack them. I sigh a throw a rock near the trap, watching the investigators get excited and run into the trap. As soon as their in position toby comes out and basically mails them to death.

I get down from the tree see my daddy- I mean hoodie walk up to me and pat me on the back. "Good job kitten, I knew you could do it" he says stroking my hair. I whimper and hug him "daddy...me don't wanna be here, I wanna be home with you" I said into his ear. Hoodie sighs and hugs me tightly "I know baby boy, it's just thirty more minutes, then you can go home and be little all you want" he says. I smile and nod, letting go and seeing Kate give me an odd look. "You ok masky, you seem tense" she said. "I'm fine, just a little sleepy tonight" I said.

Kate shrugs and we all start walking back to the mansion to tell slenderman that the mission was a success. While walk I feels something warm come down my legs and I stop, looking down to find that I peed myself. I didn't even feel like I needed to go to the bathroom so why did this happen, do I have incontinence. I look up and see that everyone has stopped walking and is watching me wet myself. I feel so embarrassed right now, I just really hope then don't say anything

When I'm finished we all stay silent...that is until toby says something "HAHAHA OH MY GOD MASKY! I can't b-believe you just pissed yourself, if you h-had to go you c-could've just said so hahaha!" Toby laughs some more till he sees me crying than he stops. "TOBY!" Hoodie and Kate yell in unison. I cover my face with my hands and cry, I just wish the earth would swallow me in or something. I feel a hand on my back and I peek to see who it is. Only to see toby staring at me sympathetically.
"I'm s-sorry for laughing, don't w-worry I promise n-not to tell anyone" he said with a sympathetic smile. I smiled a little, feeling hoodie pick me up. "We're gonna go home, see you guys later" hoodie said, Kate and toby saying goodbye before we left.

Once we were in the car hoodie laid me down on the back seat and took of my wet pants underwear. He changed me into a diaper and new pants before placing me in the passenger's seat. "I-I'm Sorry Daddy, b-but I don't know what happened. I didn't f-feel like I needed to go to the bathroom" I said, tears pricking my eyes. Daddy just awwed and kissed my cheek "it's ok baby, I'm not mad. I'm just worried for you. Let's just go home and relax like you wanted ok" he said with a warm smile. I smiled back and nodded, curling up in the seat happily as daddy drove us all the way back home.

At least work is over, now I can spend time being little.