The Beginning

Third person's P.O.V
'Ring' the school bell rang for the last time today, high-school sophomore year was finally out for Kuriko Hana.  She wore her hoodie as she walked down the students filled hall with her earbuds in, listening to music and ignoring the loud voices of her fellow schoolmates.
          "Hey Hana-chan!" A male's voice called out, Hana stopped in her track and looked over her shoulder to find Jian, a friend of hers.  He had short blond hair, light blue eyes, and wearing a basketball uniform.
          "Jian... What do you need?" Hana yawned, taking out her earbuds to listen to what he has to say.  Jian smiled brightly before skipping over to Hana and swinging his arm over her shoulders.  Hana turned her head around to meet Jian's  eyes, her face not showing any emotion.
          "I was wondering if you could join our basketball team, tryouts are tomorrow," he informed the unamused girl.  Hana rolled her eyes at the over energetic friend, before grabbing his arm and placing it back to Jian's side.
          "Sorry can't, I promised my mom that I would babysit my nephew tomorrow," Hana apologies.  Jian nodded in comprehension.
          "I see, it's fine, don't worry about it," Jian assured while sheepishly scratching the back of his head.
          "Thanks for understanding.  Gotta run, see ya tomorrow," Hana sighed as she walked backwards, waving goodbye to him.  He simply waved his hand back before turning around and heading his own way.  Hana yawned as she exited the school and skipped down the front steps.
          "Ah shoot, gotta get home early this time," Hana hissed as she took a skateboard out her backpack, setting it on the ground before jumping on it and skating home.
.
.
.
Soon later, Hana got home she halted her skateboard and walked up to the front door.  She reached into her pocket for a key, she unlocked the door and headed inside.
           "I'm home," I called out, no one answered.  Hana sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.
           "Mom must be working late again," she said to herself.  Hana's father passed away before she was born and her mother had to work a lot to support the family.  Hana always wanted to get to know her father, but the only thing that's left of him in the house is a heart pendant.

(Image does not belong to me)          "Oh well, it's been a while since I've watched 'Naruto', might as well rewatch it," Hana yawned, she walked over the living room, where the couch was and turned on the TV and started watching 'Naruto'

          "Oh well, it's been a while since I've watched 'Naruto', might as well rewatch it," Hana yawned, she walked over the living room, where the couch was and turned on the TV and started watching 'Naruto'.
.
.
.
.
.
***Many hours later***
          "Man, that was good," Hana stretched, her eyes practically closing out of drowsiness.
          "I wish I was in Naruto, building so many friendships like Naruto does," Hana smiled at her own remark.  She yawned before unsteadily going back to bed in her room, she closed her eyes until sleep took over her.  As she slept, her pendent glowed brighter and brighter....
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Tweet-Tweet!' 'Chirp-Chirp'
The sounds of birds stirred Hana awake.
          "What the- Who changed my alarm?" Hana drowsily said, she opened her eyes and her vision was foggy.  Her vision started to set, and she realised that she was out on a grassy plain.  Her eyes snapped wide open and Hana immediately got up.
          "Where am I?" She asked herself, she observed her surroundings and walked around a bit.
          "I must be dreaming," Hana came to the conclusion that she was dreaming so she pinched herself, Hana winced in pain as she did.
          "Nope, definitely not dreaming," she sighed.  She looked down at her body and almost screamed.
          "Did I shrink?" She asked, she was in her twelve year old body.  Hana stayed in the same spot for several minutes, trying to understand what was happening.  She looked around again to try and figure out where she was.
          "Wait, this is so familiar, like I've seen it somewhere..." her eyes widen as she realised where she was.
          "Am I in Naruto?" She gulped, the more she looked around, the more it looked like Konoha to her.
          "The Konoha gate guarded by Izumo and Kotetsu, must be around here somewhere," she searched around, running from place to place, until she found the gate.  A immediately ran towards the gate, adrenaline rushing through  her veins. Hana stopped in front of the gate to admire the beauty.
"Hey kid! What are you doing here?" Hana looked over to the side to see Kotetsu walking over to her.
"I would like to see the Hokage please," Hana requested. Izumo and Kotetsu raised an eyebrow at her before they hesitantly nods.
"Alright, follow me...." Izumo said as he led her through the gate and towards the Hokage's office.
.
.
.
.
***Five minutes later, through awkward silence***
          Hana's P.O.V
The trip to the Hokage's office was very awkward, but we made it, right now we were in front of the office door.  Kotetsu knocked on the door twice until we heard a 'Come in'.  We opened the door, and there he was sitting in his desk, doing paperwork.
          "What is the matter?" The Hokage asked.
          "This girl wanted to see you, Hokage-sama," Izumo answered.  The Hokage's eyes trailed towards me, and I smiled awkwardly.
          "Alright, thank you for the information, you may now take your leave," he said.  Izumo and Kotetsu bowed before they shunshined away (Is that what it's called?). 
          "Who are you child?" He asked me.
          "I'm Kuriko Hana.  And I would like to join the village," I replied, I couldn't believe the words I'm saying right now, I'm still taking in all this information.  The Hokage looks at me with a raised eyebrow.
          "Where are your family?" He questioned.  Need to make up an answer quick, say on vacation...uh... got eaten by ...
wolves... no that's stupid.
          "I don't have any family," I half lied, I mean it's sorta true.  His eyes soften slightly.
          "I'm sorry to hear that...  you may join our village under one condition..." he started, my eyes lit up in confusion, of course, there's always a condition.
          "You will have to join the ninja academy... I see you have an abundant amount of chakra," he said, I have chakra? Keep it cool Hana, act like you know.
          "I see... when will I start?" I asked, overjoyed, I might be able to Naruto and ramen with him, or Shikamaru and watch clouds with him, or maybe even help Hinata get together with Naruto!
          "Tomorrow," he said bluntly, my eyes widen in shock.  Keep it cool Hana, keep it cool.
          "I'll give you you're apartment keys and some money," he finished as he gave me a key and an envelope with money inside.
          "Thank you, Hokage-sama," I bowed before I exited the office.  Once I was out, I jumped in excitement.
          "Be cool, be cool," I said to myself as I regained my composure.  I skipped out the and made my journey to the apartment.  I skipped with my head held up high, ignoring the looks people were giving me.  If Sarutobi Hiruzen is still alive, then that means the chunin exams haven't begun yet... so this must mean I'm in the beginning of the anime-
          "Whoah-!" I exclaimed, realising that I must've bumped into somebody, I fell down but then immediately sat up, apologising many times to the person who I bumped into without even looking at who I bumped into.
          "It's fine," this voice sounds so familiar, I looked at who I bumped into and my eyes widen.  Blonde hair, whisker marks, orange jumpsuit.... Naruto Uzumaki!  Don't fangirl Hana, be calm. I tried so hard not to fangirl.  Naruto stood up from the ground and dusted himself off.
          "I'm so sorry, I'm Kuriko Hana by the way," I introduced myself to the main protagonist.  Naruto looked at me with large grin.
          "I'm Uzumaki Naruto and I'm gonna be Hokage one day, believe it!" He exclaimed saying his usual catchphrase.  I couldn't help myself but to chuckle.
          "I definitely believe it Naruto," I chuckled, he stared at me with wide eyes before giving me his usual grin.
          "Thanks Hana-chan!  See ya around!" He said as he made his exit, I couldn't help but smile, he's like an adorable ball of sunshine and ramen.  I continued my way to my new apartment.

Naruto's P.O.V
          "Thanks Hana-chan! See ya around!" I exclaimed as I went back to my own apartment.  As I was walking a blush crept onto my cheeks, thinking about Hana.  She was the only one who believed in me when I said they I would become Hokage, luckily she didn't notice my blush then.  My whole face heated up, the way she smiles, she's even prettier than Sakura-chan! And way nicer too, I hope I'll get to see her again.

***15 minutes later***
          Hana's P.O.V
I finally got to my apartment and entered it, the place was just like any other.  Immediately, I walked the bedroom, flopping onto the plain bed, I let sleep take over me.  Tomorrow's the day I get to go to the academy, I gotta make a good impression, and hopefully get a picture of the SasuNaru moment.
          "This is an Otaku's dream come true!" I squealed.

____________________________________________________________
                                                     A/N
          How was it... terrible?  Figured it was.  I apologise for any mistakes I make, and if I get something in the plot wrong, it's been a pretty long time since I've watched 'Naruto', so not everything is accurate.  Constructive criticism is always encouraged.