Cookie Eating Panda-Kun!

(Note: This is a tailed beast talking)

Third Person's P.O.V

           "Uh-- Hey Gaara," Kankuro stuttered out.

           "Have hou forgotten the reason we came all the way here?" Gaara's deep, hot and god damn sexy voice spoke.

           "Uh-- Yeah, I know. I-I mean they challenged us. They started the whole thing. Really-- here's what happened," Kankuro said, trying to explain everything.

           "Shut up." Gaara said bluntly, "Or I'll kill you...".  Kankuro gulped and backed away. 

          "Uh-- right. I was totally outta line. I'm- I'm sorry Gaara,"

          "I'm sorry for any trouble he caused," Gaara apologised.

          'This guy... he has an evil look in his eyes...' Sasuke thought.

          'He stopped Kankuro with a pebble, and made it look easy. This guy is someone to keep an eye on,'  Gaara thought.

            "Let's go. We didnt come here to play games," Gaara said as he started walking away from team 7 with his siblings with him. But before they left Sakura came after them.

           "Hold on! I can tell from your forehead protectors that you come from the village hidden in the sand. Of course the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind are allies, but no shinobi can enter another's village without permission. So state your purpose! And it better be good," Sakura said, causing Temari to scoff.

           "Really? Have you guys all been living under a rock or something?" Temari asked, "You don't know what's going on do you? We have permission," she held up a slip they showed her permission.

            "They're here for the chunin exams," Hana answered with her hands innocently behind her back.

           "At least someone's not living under a rock," Temari smirked.

           "Chunin exams? What's that?" Naruto questioned.

           "Those are the exams that every genin needs to take in order to be a full fledged chunin," Konohamaru explained.

           "Oh! Then why'd didn't you say so?! I am so there!" Naruto exclaimed excitedly. The Sand Siblings began walking again before they were stopped yet again by Sasuke.

           "Hey you! Identify yourself!" Sasuke called out.

           "Oh-- Who me?" Temari asked, flattered.

           "No, him. The guy with the gourd on his back," Sasuke corrected.

           "My name is Sabaku no Gaara. I'm curious about you as well," 

           "I am Sasuke Uchiha," Gaara then looks over at Hana.

           "And what about you," Gaara pointed directly at Hana, who in shock pointed at herself for clarification, to which Gaara nodded.

           "Um-- I'm Hana Kuriko. Nice to meet you, I hope we could be friends," she said shyly. Gaara was slightly shocked at her statement.

            Friends? This girl's an interesting one, isn't she mother?

            Yes she is... stay close to her

           "Say! I bet you're dying to know my name!" Naruto grinned.