Hana's and Sasuke's Sacrifice

Hana's P.O.V
          We all stood there preparing to face off with Zabuza and Haku. But I really didn't want to hurt anyone, but I guess for the sake of the plot and this Anime's future, I must.
          "Well, well. So I had it right. It was all an act, with a cute little mask," Kakashi said.
          "Big Phony. Ha." Sasuke snarled.
          "So I guess all that about being a tracker ninja protecting his village was just a bunch of Bull!" Tazuna hissed.
          "He's got some nerve facing us again after that trick!" Sakura continued to yell.
          "And hiding behind a mask. Who does he think he's fooling?" Kakashi said, which Sakura quickly interferes and talk back to him.
          "Ahem. Speak for yourself Sensei!"
          "That's it. I'm taking him out. Who does he think he's fooling? Hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown?" Sasuke insulted and Sakura immediately fangirled over how cool he was and poor Kakashi was sulking over how he said the exact same thing. Now it was my turn to do an insult, if I even can.
          "Yeah! And uh... Really-- uh... mean and insult-ty-ish thing! Yeah! That's right!" I shouted pumping my fist into the air. They all sweatdropped around me and looked over.
          "Look kid. If you can't be rude, just don't. It's probably in your genetics to be nice," Tazuna sighed and everyone nodded. We all got over that, we got to the real business again.
          "She's impressive... well in her physical skills anyway, her verbal needs a lot more work," Haku remarked, "Even though they were just one-tenth the strength of the original water clone jutsu, she did destroy them all,"
"That move still gave us the first advantage. Now use it," Zabuza said. Haku looked more hesitant than he did in the anime.... I wonder why?
"Right." Haku went spinning towards us like a tornado at a quick speed.
"Hana! Let me handle this one!" Sasuke said. I nodded and ket him do his job. A smile rose up to his face and he prepared to fight Haku. The two started engaging in a fight, Sasuke using a kunai while Haku used a senbon. They continued to exchange hits and deflect hits.
"Sakura! Hana! Protect Tazuna! And stay close to me. Let Sasuke handle this." Kakashi commanded, I walked closer to Tazuna with Sakura and continued to guard him. At one point, Haku and Sasuke started running around in circled deflecting each other's hits and mindfully waring the other one down with talking. Haku started doing hand signs with one hand.
"Secret Jutsu. A thousand needles of death!" Haku said. The water around formed thousands of senbon needles and it faced in Sasuke's direction. The needles shot towards Sasuke and at the last minute he summoned the chakra to his feet and he jumped up 20ft in the air, avoiding the needles. He threw multiple shurikens at Haku, of which he dodged. Sasuke appeared behind Haku out of the blue and the two began combat again, Sasuke managed to get Haku off balance and kicked him, sending him off to Zabuza. Zabuza looked shock at what had happened.
"I guess you're not so quick after all," Sasuke smirked.
"You made a big mistake insulting these ninjas and calling them brats. That's just guarantee to bring out Sasuke's attitude, he's the best young fighter of the Hidden Leaf Village. Sakura here is our sharpest mind. And Hana is our Oracle, it's an guarantee she'll know something you don't," Kakashi said, I smiled and blushed at the praise while Sakura started giggling.
"And last but not least. Our #1 hyperactive knucklehead ninja is Naruto Uzumaki,"
Zabuza chuckled slightly and said something to Haku. The ice mirrors! Gosh Dang it! I forgot about this part. Chakra enveloped him.
"What's that?" Sasuke questioned.
"I'm sorry it has come to this," Haku said.
"The air, it's so cold," Sasuke remarked.
"'Suke-kun! Get out of there! Quickly!" I yelled, but was too late.
With a hand sign made by Haku, Ice formed around and above Sasuke.
"Secret Jutsu! Crystal Ice mirrors!" Haku exclaimed. Sasuke was now surrounded by ice mirrors left with no exit and Haku started entering the mirror(s) until his hody was fully in. At this point I could barely see Sasuke anymore, in the anime I could see what happen edit from both sides, but now I can't, and I have to say it's making me pretty anxious. Kakashi was staring at the sight in worry and confusion.
Kakashi ran to save him but Zabuza stopped him. I could head Sasuke cries as he was pierced with needles.
"Sasuke!" Sakura yelled in worry and a random kunai fell between her leges, probably from Sasuke.
"Just try to help them and I'll kill the other 3 in a heartbeat," Zabuza threatened.
          "I'm sorry, I can't stay with. Hana, I need you to protect him," Sakura told me. I nodded and urged her to go forward.
          "I understand. Go on ahead," Tazuna said. Sakura picked up the kunai that was thrown her way and threw it towards the tiny entrance of the ice mirrors to give it to Sasuke. But it was caught by Haku. Two shurikens were thrown at Haku causing him to fall out the mirror, it was Naruto!
          "Naru-kun!" I yelled in excitement.
          "Naruto Uzumaki is here!" He laughed, "Now that I'm here everything will be alright!"
          "Naruto!" Sakura laughed.
          "You know how in stories the hero shows up at the last minute and then kicks butt?" Naruto asked us to be more heroic and such.
          "Yeah and in those stories, because the hero shows up late, half the characters are either injured or dead!" I deadpanned at him, causing him to sulk and sweat drop. 
          "Ugh! This brat again!" Zabuza scoffed.
          "Alright! You're history! Shadow clones jutsu!" Naruto said, yelling out his attack. Zabuza caught on and threw shurikens at him.
          "Naruto move!" Kakashi yelled. I ran over to him with my speed ability activated from my pendant. I pushed him to the ground, taking the hit myself. I winced slightly but absorbed and worked through the pain.
          "Hana!" They all yelled. I looked up at them and smiled through the pain and chuckled.
          "I-I fine guys!" I smiled and helped Naruto up, "Naruto, are you okay?"
          "Hana-chan! You're bleeding!" Naruto exclaimed and apologised thousands of times, but I stopped him and asured him that I'm fine and scolding him about yelling out his jutsu.
         "You're going to pay for hurting Hana!" Naruto snarled. My breathing settled and I quickly went back to guarding Tazuna.
          "Are you okay Hana / Are you okay kid?" Sakura and Tazuna asked me at the same time. I nodded and smiled at them, while gently pulling out the shurikens, trying to keep a straight face to ensure the others that I was fine. Kakashi started scolding Naruto again.
          "I'm sorry! I was just trying to rescue every body!" Naruto apologised.
          "And then you ended up injuring Hana!" Sakura yelled, making Naruto feel even worse.    
          "Zabuza-san. This boy, let me fight him my own way. Please," Haku said, gesturing to Naruto.
          "Bring it on!" Naruto and Haku stood across from each other, "I'm warning you! One way or another I'm gonna rip you and that mask apart!" Naruto exclaimed. Kakashi wanted to help Naruto but Zabuza stopped him.
          "Don't even think about it, Kakashi. You know the score. You help that kid and I go after the bridge builder," He threatened. Kakashi was started thinking of ways to defeat Zabuza and help Naruto and Sasuke but the options were slim.
          "Relax Kakashi. Sit back and enjoy the show," Zabuza said, "Let's see how they do... one on one,"
Naruto started trash talking Haku and they started doing small talk. Haku walkes into the mirror to finish his battle with Sasuke and when he went in, Sasuke was pierced with needles from each sides at the same time.
           "Sasuke!" We all yelled in worry. That's it, I have to help him! Or do I stay here and let Naruto do it? What should I do?!
          "Naruto! Sasuke! Think! You need to attack from both the outside and the inside to figure out how the ice mirrors work!" Kakashi yelled. Awe man, Kakashi, do you really think Naruto will understand when you give him a vague answer?!
          "Naru-kun! Don't go into the ice mirrors--!" I was too late, he snuck in there.
          "Naruto, you sneek up on your enemy, not your ally!" Kakashi sighed and Sasuke started yelling at Naruto. The longer they were in there the more they were hurt. I need to do something, I know Naruto and Sasuke can do this on there own... but if I want to make an impact, I have to help and I can't stand seeing them like this. Kakashi made a realisation that the ice mirror is a bloodline trait.
          "I knew it! It's a bloodline trait! Kekkei Genkai!" He exclaimed and Zabuza startes laughing.
          "Kekkei Genkai? What's that? Sakura asked.
          "Similar to Kakashi-sensei's sharingan. You aren't able to learn and master it if you're not from a certain bloodline. It has to be in your blood, in your genetic code passed down from generation to generation within a certain clan," I explained it to her.
          "But that means..." Sakura started.
          "Yes. Even I can't copy it. There's no way to destroy it and no way to stop him," Kakashi said. Inside the ice mirrors we were able to hear Haku's promise to fulfil Zabuza's dream and how and why that is his own dream.
          "Sasuke! Naruto! Don't lose to a guy like that!" Sakura yelles, encouraging them.
          "Sakura! Don't push them. Even if there was a chance that we could break that technique, they still couldn't defeat that ninja," Kakashi explained.
           "Haku is a whole different shinobi who doesn't hesitate to kill while Sasuke and Naruto doesn't have the instinct to kill," I explained further and Zabuza starts laughing.
           "No real shinobi will come out of a peace addicted village like yours. Because they are not able to learn the most important 'experience of killing'!" Zabuza hissed.
          "But then-- sensei?! What are we going to do?!" Sakura askes in worry, "Please tell us!"
Kakashi starts thinking of ways to help Sasuke and Naruto while at the same time protect the bride builder. I'll help Kakashi and then run in to help Naruto and Sasuke.
"The sharingan..." Zabuza laughed, "You're no fun Kakashi, using the same old trick,"
Kakashi starts to bring his forehead protector to reveal his sharingan but was stopped by Zabuza who stabbed Kakashi's hand with a kunai.
"Sensei! No!" Sakura shouted as blood trickled down Kakashi's hand.
"If it's just an old trick why did you just stop me?" He asked, and Zabuza started letting out a deep chuckle as he starts explaining why Kakashi can't defeat him and Haku and then starts getting into Haku's ability.
"-- I've created a tool that can destroy anything that stands in my way unlike the useless punks who follow you around!" Zabuza hissed, "You think those genin punks together can defeat Haku? He's the ultimate battle tool of destruction!"
"Haku is not a tool to be used!" I shouted at him, he looks at me with shock because of my loud outburst.
"Haku is human being with a heart that's beating, a mind that's thinking and soul that can feel like any other human being!" I continued.
"Hana! Don't interfere!" Kakashi shouts as he revealed his sharingan.
"Hold on. There's one more thing you need to know. In the battle before, I didn't just let you defeat me like a fool. Haku was hiding in the corner observing part of our battle," Zabuza explained, "Haku is quite smart. With his intellect he is able to plan a counter attack after observing a technique just once,"
"Hidden Mist Jutsu!" Zabuza said and the Mist around us got thicker, to the point where I couldn't see anything, the visibility was close to zero. Sakura started running towards me and Tazuna.
"Tazuna-san, stay close to us!" Sakura demanded.
"Alright, I got it!"
Zabuza's gonna trick Kakashi and he'll come here after Tazuna.
          "Sakura, Zabuza's going to show up any second now, so be prepared," I told her.
          "How do you know for sure?" Sakura asked.
          "Just trust me," I said, "I've never been wrong before have I?" She nodded and kept a look out. A few minutes past and my pendant starts glowing brightly, this was a warning sign. Zabuza's here!
          "Sakura! The Bridge Builder!" I shouted, I quickly turned around to see Zabuza and activated my speed. I pushed the two out the way while Zabuza comes charging at me with his sword. I sped towards him head butted him back to catch him off balance before sweeping down and knocking him off his feet with my speed, my speed also increases momentum and strength. Although I have speed, there was a downside that was affecting my ability to perform... I was getting dizzy and lightheaded from the fast motion of my body. Zabuza took that as his advantage and managed to pierce me with his sword. My eyes widen as the pain circulated through my body and Sakura screamed at the top of her lungs at the sight just when Kakashi arrived. I breathed unevenly and tried my best to stand straight up and act like ai'm fine. I winced as I gently touched the wound they trickled blood to the ground.
"Sakura... the bridge builder...." I reminded her.
"Hana!" Kakashi and Sakura exclaimed and ran over to me with them helping me steady myself.
"I guess you were too late to save your precious student, Kakashi..." Zabuza chuckled, "My sword cut through deep, she may be standing up now, but sooner or later her body will give up and she'll be nothing but a corpse!"
Kakashi, Sakura and Tazuna looked shock at his words while I just stared?
"I'm not gonna die this easily, cause I'm not a normal ninja," I said and smiled at him. Kakashi stood in front of me and the two began facing off again, Zabuza mentioned something about Sasuke and Naruto at Haku's mercy, reminding me about them. Ugh! I gotta save them! The pain was overwhelming my senses and all I heard was a ringing in my ears. I ignored it all and started running towards the ice mirrors.
"Hana! Where are you going!" Kakashi's yelled, "Come back! You're hurt!"
I ignored the warnings and kept on going until I reached the ice mirrors, I used the last but of my energy to activate my speed again and sneak through. When I went in, Sasuke attacked Haku and Haku was about to fire the needles at Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke went in front of Naruto as the needles were fired. I tried to get there as fast as I could but my speed wore off. I was too late... the needles hit Sasuke.
           "'Suke-kun!" I yelled, he looked at me with blood dripping down his mouth.
           "H-Hana?"
I ran over to him just when Naruto woke up and realised that Sasuke took the hit for him.
           "Why'd you protect me?" Naruto asked.
           "I don't know why... I just did," Sasuke answered. I knew he was going to be okay but the reality of seeing him like this killed me.
           "'Suke-kun...." I whispered as he fell backwards, I quickly caught him and placed him on my lap.
          "'Suke-kun. I know that this won't be the last time I hear your voice but for some reason I'm crying," I laughed weakly as I felt tears run down my cheeks, he reaches up to wipe the tears away.
          "He's still out there... my brother. I promised myself I'd stay alive until I killed him. Naruto, Hana, don't let your dreams die..." Sasuke managed to say, Naruto's eyes widen and his became slightly more demonic... it was Kurama. Sasuke hands fell weaker and I took it and held it in my hands.
           "Don't worry 'Suke-kun. You'll be fine. We'll still be talking to each other tomorrow..." I assured him as I brought his hand to my face.
           "H-Hana... I have something I need to t-tell you. I-I lo--," he wasn't able to complete his sentence before passing out. The three of us stayed there as tears streamed down my face, I kept telling myself he'll be alive until the end of this arc. For a while, Haku weakly stood up and looked at us.
           "Is this your first time experiencing a friend's death? This is what it means to be a shinobi," Haku said before sinking back into the mirrors.
           "Shut up!" Naruto growled, "I hated you too Sasuke... and yet..." Reddish, orange chakra swirled around Naruto, his nails and teeth became sharped, his eyes were red and his voice was now demonic.
           "I'm going to kill you!" Naruto hissed. The senbon needles popped out and his wounds healed from the Kyuubi's chakra and abilities. Naruto charged towards Haku at such a speed.
            "Wait-- Naruto! Don't!" I yelled after him....
*
*
*
A/N
Oh great... Another crappy chapter created... yay.... *sigh* This is becoming sad.