At Least He's Not a Molester

Third Person's P.O.V

"Wh-Wha-What did you say?" Hana stammered, turning back around to meet his eyes.

"I can teach you how to master your pendent," he repeated again.

Hana looked back with suspicion in her eyes.

"I can show you how to take advantage of your abilities and train them to the maximum level," he continued.

Hana sighed, thinking through the possibilities and consequences to where this conversation could lead. She decided that this person was just an ordinary extra in the show and gave him the honor of continuing to speak.

"Alright, Extra-san. How will you be able to teach me?"

"First of all, I have a name and it's Tora. Second of all, I know a person who has a lot of knowledge about your little artifact there," The man who self proclaimed himself as Tora said.

Hana was slightly more interested but there was still suspicion lingering around this man.

"Tch," She scoffed quietly, "And here I was thinking you were the one who'd take responsibility in teaching me,"

Tora's eyes lit up, "So, you're willing to come with me?!"

"Mhm.... No, sorry Tora-san." Hana said and continued walking. Tora ran to her and gripped her shoulder. This seemed like an offensive attack to her and she grabbed his wrist, twisting it behind his back.

"Gah—! Ah— Alright—! I'm sorry—!"

Hana let him go and stared at him, looking for an explanation.

               "This person can help you master even more abilities that you think your pendent offers," he explained.

               "You still haven't told me how you know about my pendent and who this person is," Hana spoke cautiously.

Tora cried in exhaustion, "Miss. There's been talk about your abilities all over Konoha and even in other villages. How you can use fire and water jutsus without chakra, of course I'd know. And as for this person, she's extremely powerful and your missing a great opportunity to learn from her,"

Just as Tora finished, Hana began walking away.

              "Look, Tora-san. You sound like an infomercial ad. And I'm not interested. It's hard to believe that someone can teach me how to use my pendent. This isn't just some ordinary necklace ya' know," Hana said and Tora eyes became a lawn sprinkler, shooting out water like a waterfall.

             "Miss. I'm just a messenger and you're making it really hard on me!" He cried, "This person has great knowledge about your pendent! If she didn't, why'd she send me here to talk to you about your pendent?!"

He got her there. This Person must have some knowledge on the Pendent. Know one else knew about the abilities the pendent gave her except for this guy who was sent by this Person.

           "Alright, alright stop crying," Hana said, patting his back in comfort.

           "So, you'll come?!" He asked, tears disappearing right away.

           "I didn't say that, but I'll think about it," Hana said and Tora's smile brightened.

           "Great! Meet us in the middle of the forest any day and we'll be waiting!" He said and dug through his man purse, "Here are the coordinates!"