Figuring it out. What is the Heart Pendant Actually?

Kakashi's P.O.V
I opened my yes slightly to the light. I think over did it with my sharingan. I was laying on a futon, weight... a little weight was on my body, I quickly looked down to see it was Hana, her head was pressed against my torso and her body laid horizontally from mine. I can feel blood rushing to my face, I was lucky to have a mask on and no one else was around. I studied her features, reaching for her face I slightly graze her features, tracing her lips and playing with her hair. I had to admit, she's very pretty-- by thinking this, am I also admitting that I might like my student in a romantic way? Sighing I continued to graze her soft pink lips, my mind wondering off to when we accidentally kissed in the bell test. My eyes wonder at her lips... what if I?.... I slowly leaned in towards her face and my lips were about to touch hers when the door opened. In a state of shock I immediately laid back down on the futon.
"Waking up huh? Are you alright?" A woman came in, she had dark raven hair and wore a pink top with a navy skirt.
"I've been better," I replied, trying to sound like I just woke up. The woman stares at Hana for a second.
"You've got quite the student. She really cares for you, she insisted on staying next to you until you woke up, but I guess she fell asleep half-way,"
My face turned into amusement as I heard this, I too looked at her and a small smile appeared on my face. I hear footsteps walking in and the sound must've stirred Hana up, her eyelids slowly opened.
.
.
.
Hana's P.O.V
While waiting for Kakashi to wake up, I must've fallen asleep. But something was wrong, when I opened my eyes there was pitch darkness. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.
What's happening? Why can't I talk?! I looked around anxiously to notice that the pendant was glowing again.
This must be my subconsciousness!
This has something to do with this necklace for sure! I continued to observe my surroundings, paranoid that something might pop up out of nowhere.
'Plop! ' the sound made me jump, I whipped my head around to see... a book?
What the heck is that? I cautiously walked closer and bent down to get a better look. It was a really, really old journal, rips and tears covered the edges.

(Image does not belong to me)My hands shakily picked it up and traced the old leather cover

My hands shakily picked it up and traced the old leather cover.
Should I open it? I mean, this is my subconscious, so...
My trembling hands slowly opened the journal to the first thing I saw were the words:
Himitsu no pendanto...
I narrowed my eyes at the words before turning to the next page, the next page was full or phrases and words bulletins points and Colons. I skimmed through the book to see each page was filled to the bottom. I stopped flipping the pages when something caught my eyes... a sketch, it was a sketch of my pendant, it looked identical to the smallest detail. I gulped as I started reading the words surrounding the sketches, they're so faded I could barely read it.
The Aurora Heart
.The Aurora heart is a magical accessory passed down to certain families.
.The onset of the Aurora Heart is when the possessor wishes and dreams for something, that's when the fun and obstacles begin.
.It gives the possessor certain abilities that vary between each individual, they could possess;
.Water
.Earth
.Mirror
.Wind
.Fire
.Lightning
.Speed
.Life
.Gravity
.Light
.And many more, some abilities are not yet discovered.
.The possessor of the Aurora heart can master all these abilities easily because the pendant is like a dream. In a sweet dream you are everything you want to become, and the pendant is just like that.
."It like a dream that you never want to end" many say.
.The Aurora Heart is usually self-activated when harm is near, but with training, you can use it at you're will.
.Though it will allow and grant your wish, the wish isn't permanent and will end after a certain amount of time.