Midnight Lover--Presence: Opposing teams helps each other out!

Hana's P.O.V
"Naru-kun!" I exclaimed, smacking his face gently to try and get him up, but that didn't work. I sighed and brought him to the tree branch  Sakura was on and set him down there. By the time I got there I see Sasuke and Orochimaru going on on one with one another, leading to him using his Sharingan and Fire style jutsu. Atter a while to try and finish the fight he used the Sharingan windmill triple attack and basically 'burned' Orochimaru at stake. I waited for the right moment to jump in.

           "He did it!" Sakura exclaimed.

           "Not so fast. He hasn't defeated them yet," I told her, she looked at me in confusion.

           "Huh? What do you mean?" Sakura asked, "He defeated her already!"

Before I can say anything to stop her she ran down to help Sasuke up but ended up stuck in the paralysis jutsu and falling to her knees.

Orochimaru's mask was partially torn and you could see his pale skin and snake like eyes. He his hand he held our heaven scroll to mock Sasuke.

Before Orochimaru could burn it I swooped in and grabbed it quickly, leaping backwards towards Sasuke and Sakura.

           "Did you forget about me?" I said.

           "How could I forget after I've seen you in action. Using all those jutsus without using any chakra," he grins before making a few hand signs and stretching his neck out towards Sasuke and I.

I leap up to exhale out a firestorm which Orochimaru dodges and was able to bite Sasuke's neck. I gritted my teeth and took out shurikens and lit them all fire before firing them at Orochimaru. He dodges them and comes towards me with his fangs baring out ready to bite.

I had a kunai ready in hand and jammed it in his mouth rather than his fangs piercing my neck. I curled my fingers into a fist before punching him backwards into a tree. To which he just stands up as if it's nothing.

           "That boy will soon come to me, seeking for power... Until then, I hope we'll meet again...." he hissed as he disappeared from our vision. What he said was true. Now that Sasuke has the curse mark, his vengeance for power is even stronger.

I was brought back to reality when I hear Sasuke screaming in pain. I jumped down and ran to him.

           "Hana! That guy-- H-He-- Sa-Sasuke--!" Sakura said, her body was trembling in fear. I sighed and hit a pressure point on his body to make him black out for the time being.
           "It's better to take him out of his misery rather than let him stay like this. He should wake up soon though," I said, "Sakura, help me bring Naru-kun and 'Suke-kun to somewhere safe,"

Sakura nodded and she slung Sasuke's arms around her shoulders as I did the same with Naruto. We brought them into a small tunnel like spot and laid them down there. Planning to care of them for the rest of the night.

           "Sasuke still has a very high fever, Hana," Sakura said, feeling his forehead.

           "For now there's nothing we can actually do. If we leave them here they'll be dead meat, if we bring them with us they're even easier prey. If one of us go and the other stays, another team will gang up on them," I explained, grabbing a couple of things from a random bag I had with me.