The Academy

Hana. P.O.V
I opened my eyes and groggily looked at the clock on the way.
          "I overslept!" I hurriedly got out of bed, quickly did my morning routine and ran out the door, skipping breakfast.  I'm gonna be late on the first day! Way to make a good impression Hana!  I skidded to a stop seeing I was already at the academy.
          "Okay, the most important thing is not to freak any of the characters out," I took in a deep breath and entered the school for ninjas. I hurriedly ran to the classroom, disregarding everything else. I pushed the door open to see a very familiar scene, Naruto tied up on the floor being scolded by none other than Iruka-sensei.
"I'm at the end of my rope Naruto.  You failed the last graduation test and the one before that, tomorrow you got another chance and you're messing up again-!" Iruka scolded before I interrupted.
          "Am I interrupting something?" I stepped in, Naruto stared at me with a huge smile on his face.
          "Hana-chan?!" He exclaimed, obviously surprised that I was here.
          "Oh, are you the new student Hokage-sama told me about?" Iruka asked me, I nodded awkwardly and the whole classroom broke in murmurs. Iruka cleared his throat to quiet the room.
          "Ahem... class, this is our new student. Please introduce yourself ..." he announced and the whole class focused on me, I had to contain my inner-fangirl when I saw the whole rookie 9.
          "Heya, I'm Kuriko Hana," I introduced myself awkwardly.
          "Any questions for Hana, here?" Iruka asked and immediately almost everyone except for duckbutt- I mean Sasuke and Hinata.
          "Uh... the guy with adorable puppy," I said, indicating to Kiba.
          "The name's Kiba. Are you single?" He asked me with a grin and a raised eyebrow.
          "Yes..." I answered bluntly.  The males in the rooms whispered to one another about something like.
          "Oh, so she's available,"
          "Can't believe she's still single,"
          "Maybe I can get a shot with her," I ignorned the comments and moved on, searching around the room for lucky raised hands.
          "Yes, you with the long pink hair," I gestured to Sakura, who was surprised that I picked her.
          "I'm Sakura. So do you like... like have a crush on anyone in here?" She asked me, her eyes moving back and forth between me and Sasuke.  Could she be anymore obvious?  I scratched the back of my head sheepishly.
          "No... but I would like to get to know you better," I shrugged, the boys in the rooms sighed and dropped their heads, which I chose to ignore.  I looked around the room again to spot Shikamaru's arm lazily raised.
          "You, who looks like their falling asleep," I said, immediately everyone knew who I was talking about, Shikamaru lowers his hand and opens his mouth to speak.
          "Shikmaru here. Do you like watching clouds?" He asked me.  I nodded 'yes'.
          "Cloud watching or star gazing, I enjoy that kind of stuff," I replied to him while smiling, he just nodded and fell back asleep.  I decided to pick Choji's raised hand.
          "You," I pointed directly at him.
          "I'm Choji. What's your favourite food?" He asked me, I had to think about that one a bit before answering.
          "I guess I'm fine with any foods... I'm usually the only one in my house, so I just make myself some food," I answered.  Okay, one final question.  I picked  Shino as my last question.
           "And how about you," I said towards Shino.
           "Shino. Do you like insects ?" He asked me.
           "I'm fine with them, they don't bother or scare me," I shrugged.  He simply nodded.
          "Okay, Hana-san, you can sit next to Sasuke, Sasuke, please raise your hand," Iruka said, duckbutt- ahem, Sasuke raised his hand and I walked over to his seat.  I could practically feel the fangirls glare a whole in neck. I sat down awkwardly and Iruka continued his lecture.

***
Naruto's P.OV
Man, I can't believe Hana-chan is going to be here with me... But of course she's gonna fall for that Uchiha.

***
Shikamaru's P.O.V
This is too troublesome... I didn't lay my head down because, I was falling back asleep, I did that to hide my blushing face. I have to admit that girl got looks, but she's probably one of Sasuke's fangirls.