Akatsuki and The Mysterious Man

Hana's P.O.V

           After I was released from the hospital because of my quick healing, but they still wrapped me in bandages.
I went home to Haku and Zabuza to get dressed for Lord Third's funeral.

Opening the door, I see Haku and Zabuza dressed in black and ready to go.

"Hana-chan! You're back," Haku exclaimed, "We were about to go drop by the hospital before heading to..."

He didn't have to finish his sentence for me to know what he was talking about.

"Alright. I'll go with you," I said with a small smile and heading into my room to change.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay. You just got discharged from the hospital," Zabuza asked and I nodded.

I only had two 3 outfits and none of them were appropriate for a funeral so I had to rummage through Zabuza's and Haku's closet, finally finding some appropriate clothes.
.
.
.
We headed to the ceremony, the clouds were dark and ominous, ready to rain.

I stood next to Konohamaru, who was crying, and Naruto.

In the moment of silence drops of water hit the ground. It was raining.

"We will begin the memorial service for the Third Hokage who lost his life in battle. As well as other victims of this battle,"

One by one we all placed down our white flowers for the Hokage.

Konohamaru began to sob harder and I bent down to pat his back and comfort him.

"Maru-kun. It'll be alright," I smiled gently, "Lord Third's still with us, watching over us, protecting us from afar,"

He sniffles, "Ha-Hana-chan. You said you knew everything, did you know that this was gonna happen?"

A frown reached my face. Of course I knew. But the real question is, what could I've done. Or maybe I could've done something, but I wasn't brave enough. I'm too scared to change something and cause others pain.

"...I..." I couldn't find a way to answer the question, "What could I've done. I'm an average genin. I'm sorry Maru-chan,"

I hugged the boy gently in hopes of comforting him.

Once it was my turn to place down the flower, I smiled and mentally thanked him for allowing me in this Village.

After was Zabuza and then Haku.

After a moment of grief, the rain stopped and the sun showed it's face from the clouds.

I looked up, letting sun rays hit my face.

"Zabuza, Haku. Let's head home," I smiled and they both nodded.

"When we get home, I'll have a look at the oven to see if I can fix it," I said and Zabuza scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, we burned it...."

I whipped my head towards him, "Why?"

"When we were trying to kill the spider, it kinda disappeared into oven and we couldn't find it,"

"So you burned it?!" I exclaimed and he nodded. I sighed and slumped my shoulders.

We went home and into the kitchen where an oven was missing, leaving an empty spot in the middle of nowhere waiting to be filled.

That empty spot was taunting me, there may have been no words spoken, but I could feel it. Tired, I went into the washroom to take a shower.

"I'm going to take a shower first, okay?" I said. Just as I was about to go in, Zabuza stopped me.