Lady Tsunade vs. Hana! Pt. 1

A/N: News at the bottom author's note

Third Person's P.O.V 

          They stood to face each other, with Sasuke on Gai's back.

           "Alright Gai, we'll leave Sasuke in your hands," Jiraiya spoke.

           "Master Jiraiya. Be sure to find Lady Tsunade and bring her back to us," Gai said. Before Jiraiya could answer Naruto answered in excitement first.

           "Don't worry! You can count on us," Naruto exclaimed and Hana nodded along, leaning against a wooden fence near them.

           "She'll definitely come back with us to the village," Hana added. Gai stared at them gratefully with a hint of shock at how bold they were. 

Jiraiya laughed and ruffled both their their hairs'. Hana sighed having to now brush her long hair again while Naruto stared with determination in his eyes at Gai.

          "Naruto, Hana, nothing impresses me more than having guts, kid!" he said, "Come here, let me give you this," he reaches into his jacket to pull out a gift. Hana sighs, remembering what the gift was.

          "Lee got stronger with this," he remarks adequately and Naruto started getting giddy while Hana just stayed there. Jiraiya bent down to Hana to ask her a question.

          "Do you know what the gift is?" he asks in a whisper and she nodded.

          "Yes, and I know that you won't like it to the point you become afraid of it," she answers and his face pales.

          "Y-You me-mean?---?" 

She nods and he Jiraiya's face became paler.

           "You mean it's a letter my one of my Ex's sent that accuses me of being the Father?!" 

Hana blinked and didn't even get the chance of denying it when he grabbed both her and Naruto, who has shaking in anticipation from what his gift was.

           "Come on you two, we're moving to Kirigakure! Or better yet, Alaska." 

Hana tugged his arm so he would make a complete stop, "That wasn't what I meant, Gai-sensei was gonna give us something us," 

           "Yeah, I was just going to give you this," He pulls out two green jumpsuits that seemed like they had a mind of their own, "What were you thinking?"

Jiraiya lets the two go and regained his composure, "I thought it was something frightening and look at that, I'm right," Jiraiya said. 

Naruto and Hana both took the jumpsuits, saying a "Thanks,"

Gai explained the Pros of wearing them while Naruto fawn over them and Hana fidgeting at how stretchy and fun to play with they were.

Naruto and Gai grinned at each other smiling using Gai's signature smile.

           "Hana, you just became my favorite student," Jiraiya said.

Soon after Gai departed with Sasuke  and the group of three began walking on their own. 

As they walked the thoughts that happened with Itachi and Kisame soared through Naruto's head and he stopped walking. Reading Naruto's thought-- Well remembering what Naruto's thought was, Hana answered his question.

           "They're technically not after you, Naru-kun. It's more like they're after what's inside you," she says and Naruto stared at her in confusion.