Batch of Genin?... Or Cookies?

Third Person's P.O.V

Basically half the genin in the room were kicked out and eliminated already.

           "Alright! Here's the tenth question! But before I give you question, there are some more rules you need to be aware of," Ibiki said. He began explaining them, but Hana didn't have a care in the world about what they said. When the got to the actual question multiple people raised their hands and were escorted out the examination room. This time Naruto didn't raise his hand at all, he was so sure of himself that his confidence overtook him.

           "Well, then. For those of you remaining there's inky one thing left to do and that's for me to tell you... that you've all passed the first exams!"

           "Wha--! Hold on!" Sakura stood up from her seat, "What just happened?! What do you mean we passed?! Where's the tenth question?!"

           "What tenth question?" Hana chuckled, "There never was one. Unless you count asking everyone if they wanted to leave was one,"

           "Hana-chan? What do you mean?" Naruto asked, murmurs of confusion filled the room.

           "Our decision to stay here was the answer to the tenth question. This first exam was to test how well we work as team in gathering information. Basically, the first nine questions were meant for us to cheat strategically,"Hana said.

           "You figured all that out?" Ibiki questioned.

           "No. I just knew it,"

Ibiki then explained the point of why this exam was what it was.

            "You all have earned the right to continue on to the next step. You have passed through the first gate. I now declare this part of the chunin exams completed. There's nothing left, but to wish you all good luck,"

             "Alright! WOOHOO!" Naruto cheered and jumped around, hugging and thanking Hana for helping him. Gaara's nonexistent eyebrows twitched in annoyance and used his sand to separate the two by force.

            "Hey! What's you're problem?!" Naruto hissed angrily.

            "You're the problem," Gaara answered bluntly. They would've argued some more, but Anko came in at the right moment like a cannonball with a kunai through a glass window.

            "Heads up boys and girls, this is no time to be fighting over a girl. I'll be you're next proctor, Anko Mitarashi. Are you ready for the second test? Good! Now let's go!" She exclaimed.

            "You're early... again," Ibiki sighed, Anko blushed out of embarrassment.

             "How many are there?" Anko asked, "Ibiki. You let 26 teams pass? You're test was too easy, you must be getting soft,"

"Or it could be, a stronger batch of candidates this year," he replied.

"Batch... Batch... Batch?..." Hana said to herself, something sparked inside her when he said that, "OH! I FORGOT TO TAKE THE BATCH OF COOKIES OUT THE OVEN!" She exclaimed loudly, causing everyone to stare at her and sweat drop. She chuckled awkwardly and waved.