Kakashi-sensei didn't expect this!

Third Person's P.O.V
          "He's late!" Naruto complained, poking his head out the door and looking around every few seconds.
          "Naruto! Sit down!" Sakura scolded , she leaned against one of the desks Sasuke was sitting in. Hana was sitting next to Sasuke, laying her head against his shoulder, eyes drooping slightly.
          "I don't want to! How come our sensei is the only one that's late, dattebayo! The other groups already met their sensei and took off on some adventure or something, and Iruka-sensei left," Naruto ranted. Sakura's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.
          "We know, okay," she sighed, glancing around at her Sasuke and glaring at Hana.
          'Cha! How are that new girl try and steal Sasuke from me!' Inner Sakura yelled.
          "Expect our sensei to be late to everything," Hana yawned, trying to keep her eyes open, and Sasuke who was savouring the moment with Hana. Naruto quickly grabbed the chalkboard eraser and placed on top of the door as a prank.
          "Naruto! What are you doing now!" Sakura snapped, standing up straight to scold the blonde boy.
          "This is what he gets for being late!" Naruto laughed mischievously, even this got Sasuke's attention.
          "You're asking for trouble, you know you shouldn't do that!" Sakura scolded.
          'Cha! I love stuff like this!' Inner Sakura laughed. Sasuke gave a scoff, trying his best not to move around too much, not wanting to disturb the moment he had with Hana,
          "Our sensei is a jonin, an elite ninja. There's no way he would fall for something like that," Sasuke said, Hana sat up slowly, stretching her back, Sasuke frowned slightly, missing the warmth.
          "Wanna bet?" She smiles, Sakura and Sasuke raised an eyebrow at her.
          "What? I'm betting 500¥ that our sensei will fall for it," Hana betted, placing 500¥ on the desk. Sakura scoffed before placing the same amount on the desk, the two looked at Sasuke, who sighed and placed another 500¥ on the table.
          "I calling he won't fall for this," Sasuke said, with Sakura nodding to agree. A grin reached Hana's face.
          'Today I'm treating myself to something nice,' Hana thought to herself. The door started opening and Naruto's grin grew larger. The eraser fell onto a bee of silver hair, chalk dust flew around the air. Naruto started bursting out laughing.
'OMG! It's the actual Hatake Kakashi!' Hana fangirled.
"Ha! I got him! He totally fell for it!" Naruto laughed.
"I'm sorry, Sensei, I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen. I'd never do anything like that," Sakura said, putting her innocent face.
'Cha! Perfect shot!' Inner Sakura boosted.
"Hn. He actually fell for that cheap trick. Is he really a jonin?' Sasuke thought in his mind, before Hana nudged his shoulder and drew her hand out.
"Looks like someone owes me," Hana smiled, Sakura scowled at the girl before hesitantly giving the 500¥. Sasuke sighed with irritation and gave in. Kakashi picked him the eraser and looked down at the genin.
"Hm. How can I put this? My first impression of you guys. You're a bunch of idiots," he stated bluntly, causing the group to sweatdrop.
.
.
.
The 5 sat on the roof of the academy, Sakura sat at the edge of Sasuke and Hana sat between Sasuke and Naruto.
"Alright, why don't you introduce yourselves one at a time," Kakashi said.
"Introduce ourselves? Well, what are we supposed to say?" Sakura asked.
"Things you like. Things you hate. Your hobbies and dream for the future, stuff like that," he answered bluntly, showing his nature.
"Why don't you tell us stuff about you first. I mean, before we talk, tell us about you, so we can see how it's supposed to work," Naruto shrugged.
"Me?" Kakashi pointed at himself, "I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like, things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future... I haven't thought much about it. And as for my hobbies... I have many," he said. Everyone, excluding Hana sweatdropped at his introduction.
'All he told us was his name,' Naruto and Sakura thought.
"You on the right--you first," Kakashi said, directing his attention to Naruto.