Even during fights there's unwanted Romance

Third Person's P.O.V

"Hey look, all the other leaf village rookies are here too," Sakura remarked.

"Everybody's here. Old man Hokage, Iruka-sensei and even bushy-brow. Looks like absolutely nobody got left out this time,"

"Huh. I don't have a hood feeling about this," said as he grabbed the curse mark on his shoulder.

"Alright now pay attention. Lord Hokage's going to explain the Third Exam to you maggots," Anko said, "Lord Hokage, they're all yours."

"Ahem. First, before I tell you about the Third exam, I want to tell you something about the test itself. Listen closely now, it's something you need to understand," he said, "I'm going to tell you the true purpose for the chunin exams. Why do allied nations conduct the exams on a conjoint basis?"

Hana slowly raised her hand up from the crowd.

"You know the answer, Hana?" Sakura asked.

"You have to ask that?" She chuckled.

"Hana." The Hokage called on her in a surprised tone.

"That kid seems to know everything... I'm taking she's your student Kakashi?" Anko smirked and he sheepishly chuckled.

"To increase the levels of shinobi and friendship among allied nations," she answered.

"Correct, but do you know the true meaning?" He asked. Hana was hesitant, but she slowly nodded, thinking back to the time she watched this episode.

"They are representations of battles between allied nations," she said again, gaining confused murmurs from those around her, "Lord Hokage... Do you mind if I..."

The Hokage sighed and nodded, "This just makes my job easier,"

"Back in history, the countries that we're now allied with used to be neighbouring nations that fought with each other endlessly for power. In order to avoid destroying military strength meaninglessly. Those nations picked champions to do battle on behalf of their country's. And in a mutually selected location, " Hana explained, "That was how the chunin exams originally began,"

"Then why do we have to through these exams?" Naruto asked from behind her, "It's not like we're picking chunins to go fight,"

"Well, the chunin exams are also created to select shinobi who are worthy of becoming chunin. Although these exams were also created for us shinobi to carry the pride of our nation," Hana told him, "And fight for their lives while battling other ninjas,"

"The pride of their nations? What do you mean, Hana?" Sakura asked.

Hana sighed and continued to explain the things the Hokage would've said until they all understood .

"What about the Third Exam?" Gaara asked.

"Well-- *cough*... You know what, Lord Hokage, you take over, I'm losing my voice," she coughed and the Hokage was back on duty.

"Now then, this is where I'd like to explain the Third exam,"

He was about to explain when Hayate leaped down with a cough.