Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes

Third person's P.O.V
Hana woke up early for today, since it was orientation day. She got out of bed and got got ready, packing her bento and extras for her friends.
"There should be ample food for everybody," Hana smiled.
'I hope they like it,'
"Gotta make sure my phone has enough batteries to capture the Sasunaru picture today," Hana smiled to herself as she donned on her crop top hoodie and walked out the door.
'I guess it won't hurt if I give Naruto a little visit,' she thought, she leaped up and searched for Naruto's apartment until she found it.
'There it is,' Hana smiled as she jumped down and walked towards the apartment, she peered through the clear window where Naruto was and knocked on the window to wake him up.
"Huh? What?" Naruto jumped awake to the sound of Hana's knocking.
"Hana-chan?" He asked, still half asleep and in his PJs. Hana waved good morning to him, Naruto opened the window and Hana jumped in.
"Hana-chan, what are you doing here?" He asked her.
"Today's orientation day and I wanted meet up with you early," Hana shrugged, reminding Naruto of what today is. Naruto chuckled and got ready with Hana waiting for him in the diner room. Naruto finished getting ready and prepared himself some ramen as breakfast.
"Do you want any Hana-chan?" Naruto asked her, Hana shook her head 'no'
"I already ate," she smiles at him, earning a smile back from Naruto.
"Well, today's the special day... so let's chow down!" He exclaimed, slurping his instant ramen and smiled in satisfaction. He finished the ramen and reached for the milk carton .
"Naru-kun, I wouldn't drink that milk if I were you," Hana warned. Naruto gave her raised eyebrow while jugging down the milk in the carton.
"Yeah, and why's that?" Naruto asked.
"Because it's expired," Hana said bluntly. Naruto's eyes widen and held his stomach.
"What?!" He exclaimed, looking at the date on the expiration date.
.
.
.
Hana stood there while Naruto was looking in the mirror and fixing his goggles.
"Aren't you going to wear your headband?" Hana asked him, leaning against the door frame. Naruto looks down at his headband and smiles, gripping it in his hands and giggling.
.
.
.
Hana and Naruto walked on Konoha streets heading towards the academy, while walking they saw a terribly camouflaged Konohamaru. As the two walked closer Konohamaru jumped out of hiding.
"You're mine Naruto!" He yelled as he ran towards him, but Konohamaru tripped and fell flat on his face. Hana ran over to him.
"Maru-chan, are you okay?" Hana asked, Konohamaru looked up and blushed at the nickname.
'Hana-chan totally likes me," the young boy dreamily thought. Naruto marched over and pried Konohamaru away from Hana.
"What do you think you're doing, Konohamaru?" Naruto asked. Konohamaru stood up straight.
"That was a slick move, making me trip like that. That's why I respect you as a rival," Konohamaru said.
"But, I didn't do anything," Naruto said bluntly. Konohamaru was about to do a handsign.
"Alright, how fight me fair and square,"
"Sorry, I got an orientation to go to," Naruto rubbed the backof his neck sheepishly. Konohamaru gave him a confused look.
"Orientation?" The young boy repeated.
"Yeah, Naru-kun and I are ninjas now," Hana explained while Naruto pointed at his headband, Konohamaru looked at them in awe.
.
.
.
.
Hana and Naruto arrived at the academy together and walked in. As they came in everyone was just chatting among themselves. The two found a seat and sat nextbto each other, which happens to be right next to Sasuke, waiting for everyone to arrive. Naruto rested his head and started smiling like an idiot.
"Good morning 'Suke-kun," Hana smiled at Sasuke. The Uchiha blushed madly, watching her smile.
'Did she just called me 'Suke-kun?!' The Uchiha's heart started racing faster, the longer Hana smiled. Naruto glared at the Uchiha and looked back at Hana.
Shikamaru came by and stopped when he saw Naruto.
"Naruto? What are you doing here? This isn't for dropouts, you can't be here," Shikamaru informed.
"Oh yeah? Do you see this? Open your eyes Shikamaru, it's a regulation headband," Naruto scoffed, "We're going to be training together, how do you like that?"
Shikamaru let out a small laugh.
"Morning Shika-kun," Hana waved towards the pineapple hair styled boy.
"Morning, troublesome women," he looked away with a blushing face. Naruto glared at Shikamaru slightly in jealousy. In the back, a certain girl was blushing, staring at Naruto.
'Naruto... you graduated after all, I'm glad,' Hinata thought. While Naruto was talking to Shikamaru, Hana looked back at Hinata. Hana already knows the huge crush Hinata has on Naruto and wiggled her eyebrows. Hana gestured at Naruto and Hinata before making a heart with her hands. The Hyuga girl knew exactly what Hana was gesturing to and blushed deeply.
"Two train wrecks are going to appear in 3... 2...." Hana told Shikamaru and Naruto as her fingers pointed at the door, as if on cue Sakura and Ino came rushing in.
"I'm first!" The two called out, spreading their arms in each other's faces. The two panted in exhaustion.
"I win again, Forehead," Ino bragged, Sakura glared at her.
"Give it up. I had to look back to see you, my two was 1/10 of an inch ahead," Sakura retorted.
"Have you always been this delusional?" Ino scoffed,