The Finals Begin! Bonding with a Hyuga!

Hana's P.O.V

            My eyes shot open and I sat up in bed, yawning with dark circles under my eyes.

           "The final rounds... Dosu's gone, so who'll I be fighting?" I yawned and lazily got out of bed. I stretched and opened my closet to change. When I opened I saw new clothes neatly folded there. Ever since I came here I didn't buy any new clothes and just stuck with the clothes from the other world.

As for the oversized T-shirt and shorts, I stole them from Naruto.

I looked over at the clothes an saw a note attached to it;

'I wanted to give you s gift in return for all that you've given me, Hana-chan.

-Haku'

I smiled as I read the note, I took the clothes and went to change into them, when I got out, I looked into the mirror.

It was a black skin right crop-top, it was stretchy, comfortable and flexible, top quality. There was also a plain red long sleeved jacket that was also cropped so that it only reached my a few inches below my chest.

Haku also got me black high-waisted jeans with a new weapon holster.

"Dang. Haku has more fashion sense than I do, and back at home I always get dragged along by the popular girls to go shopping,"

I grinned and tied on my forehead protector on my waist. I couldn't be late today so I made food yesterday night and refrigerated it so Haku and Zabuza could heat it up... oh kami, I hope they don't blow up the house.

I went into the kitchen to see Haku and Zabuza standing before me.

            "Hey. Good morning guys. I'm heading to the final rounds," I said, "And Haku. Thanks for new clothes, I appreciate it very much,"

Haku nodded in acknowledgment and Zabuza just ruffled my hair.

            "Yeah, it was an apology gift for almost destroying the house,"

            "Almost?" I scoffed, "You did destroy the house,"

Haku and Zabuza chuckled sheepishly, "Uh-- agree to disagree,"

            "Well, I'm heading off. See you guys there?" I said.

             "We wouldn't miss it for the world," Zabuza said and ushered me out.

              "Good luck, Hana-chan," Haku said. On my way out I grabbed a bottle of water and kept it in my holster, because I'll definitely need it.

I grinned and started running to the arena (A/N: is that what it's called?).

Once I got there I noticed Naruto and Sasuke were both late. Only 7 genins were here, including myself of course.

          "Man, what is Naruto even doing?" Shikamaru sighed.

          "Probably getting chased by a herd of stampeding bulls," I answered and he, and the people who were around me just stared at me, even Gaara furrowed his non-existent eyebrows and Neji just face palmed.

          "Let me rephrase what I said at the preliminaries... Crazy boy x Crazy girl, perfect match. Probably gonna make a yandere child," Kankuro muttered, causing a glare from his siblings again.

After a while of waiting, the final round was just about to start when we heard Naruto scream and basically slung here. Before he could hit the ground I pulled out a pillow from behind my back and tosses it to break is fall.