Sasuke's weak spot!

Hana's P.O.V
The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I yawned as I sat up, getting off the bed I did my regular morning routine, grabbing a granola bar as breakfast.
          "I'm running low on food, I should buy some later at the grocery store.," I said as I went out the door to get my picture taken door my ninja ID. Today's goal, meet Konohamaru. I fixed my headband around my waist. I lunged up and hopped from house to house to reach the photography office. I reached the place and entered it, I already know what I want to look like for ID picture. I enter to see Naruto looking like a clown and posing for the picture, with a click of the camera, they were done.
          "Hana-chan! You're here!" Naruto exclaimed, "Guess what!? I passed!"
          "I noticed, I told you didn't I? Also, nice face, Naru-kun," I smiled at him, he rubs his neck awkwardly.
          "I didn't really know what to do," he laughed.
          "Next!" The man behind the camera called, I walked over and sat on the stool. I decided on making a winky face and making a heart with my hands.
          "Okay, ready?" The man asked me, I nodded and he took the picture.
          "You know Naru-kun, Lord Third isn't going to approve of your ID picture," I said him, but a stubborn look appeared on his face.
"Like I care," he scoffed, causing me to chuckle.
.
.
.
.
Lord Third looks at the ID picture of Naruto and mine.
          "I didn't really know what to do for the picture, so I decided to express myself by art," Naruto explained.
          "Hana your picture is great, Naruto you'll have to retake it," Lord Third said as he set down the photos.  Naruto's jaw dropped to the ground.
          "What?! No why, I worked hard on that picture!" He argued. I chuckled slightly before ruffling his hair, causing his face to turn red.
          "Your photo ID allows a comrade to identify you. Looking like that, I doubt they would even know who's behind all that paint," I told him.
          "Exactly," Lord Third continued.  Naruto stubbornly shakes his head.
          "No way am I retaking that picture! Transform!" Naruto yelled.... oh dear lord. Naruto transformed into the unclothed female version of himself.  Lord Third's eyes widen and blood shot out his nose, causing him to fall back.... the poor guy.  Naruto started laughing uncontrollably, holding his stomach.
.
.
.
Lord Third sat up and in a mannerly way wiped hi nose.
          "So that was the Harem jutsu.... very devious.  Do not use that jutsu again," he sighed.  Konohamaru must be peaking through the door crack by now, he should be attacking in,
3
2
1.....   "Take this! I'm going to defeat you and become the fifth Hokage!" Konohamaru yelled, I quickly got out of my seat to stop him from falling flat on his face.  He tripped on his scarf and was about to fall down, but I caught him just in time.
***
Third person's P.O.V
          "Hey, are you okay?" Hana asked softly to Konohamaru, who was laying in her lap, unharmed.  Konohamaru looked up and a huge blush spreads across his face.
          'Wow... she's really pretty. I'm gonna become the fifth Hokage and make her my girlfriend!' The young boy thought.
          "Yeah..." he replied, Hana smiled and helped him up. Ebisu immediately ran in.
          'Hey, that's the nine-tailed kid, the worse kind of trouble,' Ebisu thought.
          "Honorable grandson!" Ebisu jogged towards Konohamaru.  Konohamaru ran up to Naruto and started yelling at him.
          "You! You must've tripped me!" He accused.  Naruto glared at him.
          "I didn't do anything to you! You must've tripped over yourself!" Naruto hissed as he picked Konohamaru up by his collar and glared at him.
          "Hey! Unhand the Thrid Hokage's grandson!" Ebisu yelled.  Naruto paused for a slight second and Konohamaru smirked.
          'He must be scared of me now, knowing that I'm the Third's grandson,'
          "What? You're not gonna hit me now because I'm the Hokage's grandson?" Konohamaru smirked.  Naruto glared at him.
          "I don't care if he's your grandmother!" Naruto raised his fist and punched Konohamaru to the floor.
          'This guy, he's not like the others,'
          "Honorable grandson!"
          'Good grief...' Hana and the Third Hokage thought.
.
.
.
Ebisu started scolding Konohamaru like he did in the anime while Hana and Narutosat there doing nothing,
          "Listen carefully. As the Honorable Grandson of the honorable third Hokage, yoi must not let these situations draw into a fight, even though he deserves it," Ebisu started.  Hana yawned as she leaned on Naruto.
          "Wanna get out of here?" Hana asked.  Naruto nodded.
          "He is far beneath you and you must not sink to his level. As your elite ninja trainer, I am never wrong, which means I'm always right. I'm far above the other trainers, so heed my every word. You're goal is to become the fifth Hokage and I can teach you the best way to do it," he continued.  Hana and Naruto started walking out the door with Konohamaru following closely behind.
.
.
.
.
Naruto and Hana walked together side by side having some side chatter. Konohmaru sneaked behind, knowing this Hana nudged Naruto.
          "Let's see how far he he goes with this," she whispers to him, Naruto sighed and nodded.  Naruto looked behind and Konohamaru flipped a sheet over himself to look like a rock... with feet.  Naruto ignored it and continued walking with Hana.  Walking a little further Naruto turned around again to see Konohamaru covering himself with a sheet with a pattern of the wall he was standing behind.
          "That's the worse camouflage I've ever seen!" Naruro exclaimed, Konohamaru smirked and dropped the sheet.
          "So you are good, just like what they say," Konohamaru chuckled.
          "So? What do you want?!" Naruto asked.
          "I'll be your apprentice and you'll be mine trainer!" Konohamaru exclaimed.
          "Huh? What?" Naruto said, confused.  Hana giggled lightly.
          "He wants you to train him, Naru-kun," Hana said, bending down to ruffle Konohamaru's hair, making him blush.
          "Yeah, boss!" Konohamaeu gleamed, Naruto modestly rubbed his neck.
          "Okay, then. I guess I could teach you," Naruto chuckled, the young boy jumped up and down excitedly as the two started straying away.
          "Hey, Hana-chan. Are you coming?" Naruto asked, Hana shook her head no, remembering all the trouble the two got in, in this episode.
          "I gotta by some groceries, I'll see you tomorrow Naru-kun!" Hana waved goodbye and jogged away.
.
.
.
.
.
Hana walked around until she came upon a grocery store.
          "Ah, here it is," Hana sighed as she walked him, grabbing a basket to put the items in. Hana went into the fresh produce section.  She picked up a few cabbages and tomatoes to make a salad, along with fresh cucumbers and eggplants.
          "This looks great, I just need a few more ingredients, like yellow bell peppers, and I'll be set for the heirloom tomato salad," Hana said in excitement. Just then the bell rang, alerting everyone that someone just walked in the store. Hana looked around in curiosity, to see Sasuke running from his fangirls.  Sasuke ran directly towards Hana who was surprised to see the sight.
          "Hide me," he said bluntly, hiding behind Hana. Hana processed the information and grabbed Sasuke's shoulder to push him down, she set her basket in front of the fetal positioned Sasuke and stood in front of him to get him out of sight. The rabid group of fangirls rushed in the store, scavenging the place for any sign of there sweet Sasuke.
          "Oh my god! Is that Sasuke Uchiha running out the back door?!" Hana yelled loud enough for the fangirls to hear. The group charged out the back door looking for Sasuke.  Hana wiped the sweat off her brow and sighed in relief.
          "They're gone, Sasuke," Hana informed. Sasuke stood up with his hands stuffed in his pockets. His face dusted with red because of the fact that he resorted to that technique.
          "Thanks," he whispered, Hana gave him a quick smile and grabbed her basket from the floor. Sasuke blushed at the smile but soon regained his composure.
          'Stop thinking like this Sasuke, she's just going to distract you from your goal,' he thought, 'But, she's not a fangirl, and she's really cute- Wait, what?'
Sasuke started eyeing Hana's basket filled with tomatoes and other ingredients, his stomach growled as he looked at the tomatoes. He grabbed his stomach in embarrassment. Hana giggled softly.
          'How can I forget that Sasuke is a tomato fanatic,'
          "You know, if you want, you come over and I can make you heirloom tomato salad," Hana suggested, waving a tomato around. Sasuke reluctantly nodded.
          "Great, I'll just purchase these and we'll go back," Hana exclaimed as she walked towards the checkout line and purchased the food with Sasuke following behind. They walked out the store and Sasuke followed Hana back to her apartment which was 3 minutes away. Once they reached the place Hana and Sasuke went in and Hana started putting on her apron and got out the pots and pans. Sasuke watched as she made the dish.
          'Wow, Hana would make a great wife- I mean what?' Sasuke shook his thoughts away as he watched her work in the kitchen professionally.
.
.
.
.
The scent of delicious food almost made Sasuke drool. Hana finished making the food and brought it to the dinner table. She set the plate filled with variety of vegetables, and mostly tomatoes... but you know, tomatoes a fruit.
          "Dig in," Hana smiled, presenting the food to him.
          "Itadakimasu!" The two said as they started eating.
          'This is so good!' Sasuke thought as he finished his first plate and grabbed seconds, Hana giggled softly at Sasuke's behaviour.
          'Sasuke barely acts like this in the anime,' Hana noted as she eats her food.
.
.
.
.
The two finished eating and Sasuke headed out of the apartment, Hana saw him out.
          "Thank you for the food," Sasuke said bluntly.
          "It was no problem. It was actually nice to have someone there with me instead of sitting there alone. You're welcome to visit any time," Hana smiled at him, his face flushed red and nodded before he turned around and headed home.

***
Sasuke's P.O.V
I walked away from Hana's apartment with a flushed face.  As I walked away images of Hana flashed in my mind and my face just got redder. The only person I can tolerate is her and she is the person I want to rebuild my clan with her....

*
*
*
*
A/N:
Any feedback? No... okay.