New Love Rivals? Or New Discoveries? Maybe Both?!

Third Person's P.O.V
          The mist around squad 7 was thicker than Hana imagined, she looked around in awe as she observed her surroundings like 5 year old at a candy store.
          'Woah! I've always wanted to see what it was like here when I was watching the anime, but now that I've seen it in person?! It's even better than expected!' She thought in excitement, ignoring the fact that a battle was close by. The team, including Tazuna, sat on a small boat with a man rowing instead of using the motor.
          "This fog's so thick, you can't even see anything," Sakura noted, looking around. Though no one really paid any attention, since they were focused on Hana's childish behaviour, she chuckled quietly to herself as she grazed the water they were on with the tips of her fingers.
          'Cute...' The males thought, staring at the girl on the boat with them.
          "The bridge isn't far now, our destination is ahead, the Land of Waves," the man rowing said quietly. As they git closer, they saw a  bridge that was in construction. Hana gasped and took out her phone to take a quick picture.
          "Woah! It's huge!" Naruto exclaimed and quickly got shushed by man rowing.
          "Quiet down, if they find us we'll be in deep trouble," he shivered. Kakashi redirected his attention to Tazuna as they crossed under the bridge.
          "Tazuna-san. I want to ask you something before we arrive at the pier. The identity of the men after you and the reason why they were after you, if you don't tell us, I'm afraid I have to end this mission," he stated bluntly. Tazuna stayed quiet as everyone anticipated his answer.
          "I have no choice but to tell you, the man who's after me is terrifying and causes a deadly shadow,"
          "A deadly shadow?" Kakashi questioned.
          "His name is Gato," the bridge builder said.
          "Gato? As in the Gato Company? He's a business leader, everyone knows him," Kakashi asked, his voice showing a little shock.
          "Gato... On the surface he's the chief executive of a shipping company... But underneath, he is into drug-trafficking and deals in contraband using gangs and Ninjas. Moreover, he runs a despicable business, ruthlessly taking over nations and enterprises. It was one year ago when that man first set his eyes on the land of waves... He came to our island and took control of our transport and shipping, anyone who stands in his way will die," Tazuna explained, venom in his words as he mentioned Gato's name.
          "So that's why you wanted to build the bridge. When it's complete, it'll join you to the land and that would break his control," Hana finished his explanation for him. Tazuna stared at the girl in annoyance.
          "I can finish my own explanation without your help," he grumbled and Hana shrugged. Naruto looked complete dead in shock after he heard the explanation.
          "Since, you're the bridge builder, you're standing in his way," Sakura said, grabbing her chin in a thinking manner.
          "Then, those ninjas from before were Gato's men..?" Sasuke asked. Naruto scratched his head in confusion.
          "I don't understand. If you knew that he's dangerous and would even use ninjas, why would you hide that from us," Kakashi inquired calmly.
          "Because the land of Waves--" Tazuna got cut off by Hana once again.
          "The Land of Waves don't have enough money for an (A) or a (B) ranked mission, if you drop Tazuna-san off at the pier, he will most likely get killed," Hana finished.
          'God, these scenes have way too much explanations, why couldn't they just paraphrased it?' Hana thought as she felt a weird stare directing at her, she turned her head to see everyone looking at her in confusion.
           "Kid, you're either really smart... or you're reading my mind," Tazuna blankly stated, Hana laughed it off awkwardly.
           "I'm just guessing on what you're gonna say next, you are very predictable," She shrugged, shrinking back a little from all the stares.
            "Oh yeah? What am I going to say next?"
            "You're gonna say; But, there's no need to worry for that, of course your sweet little grandson will cry, 'Granddad! I want my granddad!' Oh, and your daughter will blame the Hidden Leaves Ninja for the rest of her life," Hana said, imitating Tazuna, who looked at her in shock while the rest sweat-dropped.
          "You forgot one thing, my daughter will also live her life in grief and solitude," the man corrected, Hana deadpanned and just have him the 'Really?' look. The others looked and sounded sorta guilty.
          "Oh well, it's not your fault, forget it," he sighed, guilt tripping them. Kakashi rubbed his temples.
          "Well, I guess we have no choice, we have to keep guarding you," the silver haired man sighed.
          "Oh, I'm really grateful," Tazuna said, right before he cheekily smiled.