Forest of Death: Unlocking New Abilities

Third Person's P.O.V

            They were all in the forest and almost immediately we heard the death cry of the genin. Naruto then needed to use the bathroom and just walked to a nearby spot to do it, but not before getting scolded by Sakura.

           "Get outta here! What is this a kennel?! Not in front of us you don't! Go find a bush or something!" She yelled.

           "Naru-kun. Be careful alright. Don't let down your guard," Hana warned and Naruto nodded.

Not long after, 'Naruto' came out the bush and greeted his fellow teammates.

            "Phew! That was a lot! I wrote my whole name!"

"You are such a pig. You're really disgusting sometimes, you know that?" Sakura scolded. Hana sighed and was disappointed her warning didn't affect anything. She took a kunai out her holster and shot it at the Naruto copycat, to which he dodges.

"Hana, aren't you going a little overboard?" Sakura asked.

"No. In fact, I'm going easy on this guy," Hana said while unexpectedly throws a bunch of shuriken at the fraud.

"Hana! What're you doing?!" He exclaimed and started walking towards her innocently. Hana used her quick speed to move behind Naruto and slam his body to the ground.

"If that was actually Naruto, he would've had a cut on his cheek and his weapon holster is on the wrong leg," she continued.

"That transformation jutsu's worst than Naruto's," Sasuke added. The guy de-transformed and showed his real appearance, a ninja from the village hidden in the rain.

"Alright. You got me. So what?!" He hissed, "I'm still going to take your scroll, now hand it over or else!"

"Pretty brave if you to come alone without your teammates," Hana taunted, "But, stupid of you to attack us without knowing our skill level,"

           "Tch. I guess I'll just have to show you my skill than," the ninja said and came speeding towards them. Sasuke leaps up and uses his Phoenix Fire Jutsu, which the ninja dodges and the two started exchanging hits up above.

Hana ran up the tree and does and round house kick at the enemy ninja to help Sasuke. Hana spotted Naruto and went down to help him untie the rope he was caught in.

           "Thanks, Hana-chan,"

From above the ninja threw down explosive kunai that were about to blow, Hana grabbed Naruto's wrist and got him out of there before the explosives went off.

           'I need to activate a new ability, but It'll take to long to find focus! I've gotta do something!'

Naruto gave the two a helping hand and started abruptly attacking the ninja. Hana ran up the tree lightning fast and punched the ninja deep into the ground, causing a large crater. She leaped down and took kunai to hold against his throat as the others came as well.

           "Look, I don't like to kill. So we'll let you off with a warning. Don't cross paths with our squad again," she warned.

           "Al-Alright," he agreed, breathing heavily. Hana retracted her kunai from him and turned back.

He got up only to fire a kunai at Hana, which Sasuke deflected and threw a kunai at him. Piercing through his chest, but not enough to kill him. The ninja got away quickly, leaving the premises.