Journey to the Tower: Enemies gather!

Third Person's P.O.V

             Chakra emitted from Sasuke, something even Hana would've feared if she didn't know what was happening.

           "Sakura... Hana... Who did this to you?" Sasuke snarled, "Who was it?!"

           "Sasuke?" Sakura stammered, "What's happening to you?"

Hana moved closer to Sakura and Sasuke with a steady pace, her body was even stiffer feeling the dark chakra coming from her teammate.

           "The curse mark on his neck," Hana answered, Sakura looked at her, realizing she meant the bruise Orochimaru gave Sasuke.

            "No. I'm fine. Its only the power flowing through me... in fact... I've never felt better," Sasuke said, "He have me this gift and he made me understand who I am. I am an avenger. I mist follow my path to have power at any price even if it means being consumed by darkness!"

             "'Suke-kun. Calm down. You're letting the darkness get to you. You won't be able to control it yet," She tried to reason with him.

            "Hana. I will be fine. This is just one of the things I must do," he said, "So tell me. Who did this to you guys?"

            "That would be me," Zaku said with a smug look on his face. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at Zaku with such killing instinct that it could bring down an army. His curse mark spreaded even more around his body.

             "Dosu! What's wrong! You're not getting cold feet are you?!" Zaku hissed.

             "No! Zaku! You don't understand!"

             "Watch this!" I'll take care of the whole bunch of them in one swoop!" He exclaimed.

             "SUPER SONIC SLICING WAVE!" A barrage of sound waves crashed forward towards the team, to which Sasuke brought them all to safety with his speed.

Sasuke then hit Zaku out of the way with a single move before using the Phoenix Fire Jutsu with Shurikens hidden in the flames that Zaku couldn't dodge.

That ended with Sasuke gripping both Zaku's wrist from behind and forcing Zaku to bend down forward using his leg. facing the ground.

            "You seem to be very proud of these arms of yours! You must be very attached to them!" Sasuke threatened, pulling hard on Zaku's arms, threatening to break them off.

           "'Suke-kun! Stop it!" Hana yelled as the Uchiha basically dislocated Zaku's arms, or probably even destroy them.

           "It looks like you're the only one left," Sasuke said, glaring at Dosu with a smirk and walking towards the frightened sound ninja.

            "'Suke-kun. Please stop," Hana pleaded, gripping on to his wrist, "You're going too far. Return to the Sasuke I know,"

Sasuke widened his eyes as he stared at her and Sakura. The look in Hana's eyes calmed him down and the marks on his body retracted and he fell limp on the ground, breathing heavily.

           "Sasuke!" Sakura exclaimed and came over to help.

            "You are strong," Dosu said and took out his Earth Scroll, setting it on the ground, "Too strong. We can't hope to defeat you the way you are now. We will strike a deal, we give you our scroll and you let us go."

Dosu heaved up his teammates before leaving Team 7 alone.

          "Hey! You guys okay?!" Choji called out.