Training-✅ Romance-✅

Hana's P.O.V

I fluttered my eyes opened to see that I was back in my room. Gaara must've brought me back... The window's open and I can see traces of sand around.

I sat up and brushed my teeth before going out into the the kitchen, disregarding changing my clothes. It's fine, I'm still wearing clothes, so I don't have to change.

I woke up before Haku and Zabuza and did what I usually do. Make breakfast. I made a simple egg scramble and pancakes for us.

By the time I finished Haku and Zabuza were out of their rooms.

"Good morning, Hana-chan/ G'morning Hana," Zabuza and Haku spoke.

"Good morning, guys!" I exclaimed and set the food on the table. We sat down snd ate the breakfast while mindlessly chatting.

"Hana. You're training with Zabuza-san today, correct?" Haku asked and I nodded.

"Get ready for your muscles to be sore tomorrow. You'll feel both mentally and physically injured. Are you sure you want to go on?" Zabuza asked me and I playfully glared at him.

"I'm stronger than you think," I scoffed.

We all finished breakfast and I finished washing the dishes and Zabuza and I went outside in the field to start training.

"Which do you want first? Sword skills (A/N: That's what they're called right?) or do you want to try the Water jutsus?" He asked me.

"Water!" I exclaimed excitedly and he sighed.

"Kid, are you sure you don't want to test out what your chakra nature is?" He sighs, "There's a big possibility your chakra nature isn't water,"

"Yeah I'm sure. I'd probably do it either way in the future," I shrugged and continued urging him to teach me.

"Alright, alright. Focus," he started and I did as told, spreading my legs shoulder length apart, "Now. Distribute the chakra evenly through your body,"

I did as instructed and distributed my chakra, waiting to hear the next step.

"The handsigns are Ushi, Sara, Oo, Nae, Ee, Tori, Ushi, Uma, Tori, Nae, Tora, Inu, Tora, Mee, Ushi, Hitsuji, Mee, Ee, Hitsuji, Nae, Jin, Sara, Tori, Tatsu, Tori, Ushi, Uma, Hitsuji, Tora, Mee, Nae, Sara, Oo, Ee, Tatsu, Hitsuji, Nae, Ushi, Sara, Tori, Jin, Nae, Ee, Tori," He listed and I sweat-dropped.

"How high are you're standards that you think I can memorise this?" I said.

"Be quiet and focus," he said.

I grumbled an 'okay' and I refocused and did the handsigns. The thought occurred to me that these were the hand signs for the Water Dragon Jutsu... which made me distracted.

"Aren't these the hand-signs for the Water Dragon Jutsu?" I asked.

"Yeah. You said you wanted a challenge," Zabuza scoffed.

"How about starting with the basics and then we'll move on to the Water Dragon Jutsu," I suggested and he sighed while nodding.

"You're lucky I've also been training while you were away," he sighed, "Alright. Water Style: Liquid bullets," he said.

He did the Tiger hand sign and leaped back. As the name suggested, he shot out water bullets straight into a tree, performing a perfect circle crater in the trunk.

"You try. Distribute your chakra correctly. And don't get distracted. Visualise it in your head," he instructed and I did as follow.