Savior's Path

Third Person P.O.V

Naruto charged at Tsunade with his Rasengan. Tsunade would never thought that Naruto would attempt the Fourth Hokage's Jutsu, but she acted quickly, bringing her finger up and following her movements down towards the ground. Even with just her index finger, she formed a deep and narrow crack on the ground; successfully dodging the Rasengan. 

Naruto screamed in surprise as he was ejected backward from the sudden indirect impact and landed between the craters of the newly cracked ground. Naruto kicked his legs as he tried to escape the crack of the ground.

Hana sighed exasperatedly and jogged over to help Naruto out, "Naru-kun, kicking your legs just makes you fall deeper."

Hana helped him out and he bent on the ground coughing out the excess dirt and tried to regain the air that was knocked out of him. 

"Jiraiya! Was it you who taught him that Rasengan, the Spiral Chakra Sphere?" Tsunade asked, her hand resting on her hip. 

A witty remark popped into Hana's mind at that second, "No, Naruto got excepted into Hogwarts and learned the Rasengan there."

Tsunade, Shizune, Jiraiya, and even TonTon gave her a weird look but Naruto just grumbled.

"Hana-chan, are you still salty that I made a fake Hogwart's acceptance letter and gave it to you?" Naruto groaned and knelt upon one knee, rolling his shoulder blades to get them back on the right spot.

Hana rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "You got me hyped up for nothing! I got an owl and everything!" She pouted cutely and Naruto chuckled sheepishly. Jiraiya shook his head and ignored Hana's and Naruto's bickering.

"You and the Fourth Hokage are the only ones that can perform it. Are you out of your mind? Showing someone a Jutsu that he can't master? Don't give him false hope." Tsunade spoke, "That's why the moony kid starts joking about becoming a Hokage!"

Her words caught Naruto's attention and he immediately stood up, raising both his fist and his voice, "It's no joke! If I have three days, I'll master this Jutsu!" 

Tsunade smirked and took the gamble, "You said it, kid. Men don't go back on their word!" 

"Hah! I stand by my words," he smirked, his eyes his eyes showed a fiery passion, "That's my Ninja Wa--!"

Hana interrupts him, "Wait, Naru-kun." She walks over to the ground and picks off his forehead protector that was flung off. She walks back to Naruto who seemed as though he was frozen, waiting for Hana. Hana wraps the forehead protector around his head.

"There, now continue. This way it makes you look cooler,"

"Hah! I stand by my words," he smirks again, the moon creating a glare on his forehead protector as he regained the fiery passion in his eyes, "That's my Ninja Way." 

The others stood still at his words and Hana grinned. 

"Then how about a wager?" Tsunade suggests, catching Naruto's attention.

"A wager... ?"

"If you can master that Jutsu in one week, I'll acknowledge that you have what it takes to become the Hokage and I'll give you this necklace." Tsunade points at the crystal shard accessory she wore.

Shizune objected against Tsunade's decision and tried to persuade her otherwise.

"I don't need such a sorry necklace!" Naruto scoffs, his arms resting behind his head. 

"Don't say such things, Naruto. That's the only one of its kind in this world. And you could buy three mountains if you were to sell it. It belonged to the First Hokage." Jiraiya explained and Naruto's eyes lit up in money and Hana laughed at how funny the scene looked in person.