Lady Tsunade vs. Hana! Pt. 2

Third Person's P.O.V

           Hana and Jiraiya stood on one knee, each on one side a giant rock. Hands close to touching, preparing for the wrestling match. Jiraiya yawned, completely confident in himself. Naruto stared at the two, too was thinking that Hana's declaration was a little over the top. He believes in her, yes. But it's hard not to be skeptical.

           "Hana-chan. Ar-Are you sure about this?" Naruto leaned down and whispered into her ears. 

            "Of course I am. Just watch Naru-kun," she smiles and turns to face her opponent who was deciding if he should try or not.

Naruto stands in between them, sweat dripping down his forehead from the nervousness for his Hana.

          "Ready?" he begins, "Begin!" 

Hana's going to use her pendant and win this challenge with her strength, right? Wrong.

In less in a second, before Jiraiya could even begin to grip her hand, Hana brings her hand to her mouth and licks a trail of saliva on it before bringing it forward to grip her opponent's hand.

In shock and disgust, Jiraiya let down all his guards and Hana was able to take down his hand in seconds. Hana let un-gripped his hand, well he brought his hand away before furiously wiping it on his pants.

            "Hana is the victorious winner!" Naruto exclaimed ecstatically. Hana grinned and made a peace sign. Jiraiya finished wiping his hand millions of times before turning to glare at Hana.

            "You cheated," he grumbled like a child.

            "All's fair in love and war," Hana stuck out her tongue and threw her arm over Naruto's shoulder and the two stuck their tongue out at them.

After Jiraiya's whining they continued to walk towards a town, Jiraiya promising to train Naruto and Hana still stressed out about the Wadonalds' receipt. 

Soon, they reached the town. The three stood above the town, towering over the people below.

            "You know if you want to find Lady Tsunade here, just go into any gambling places and check there," Hana suggested.

            "What's the fun in that?" Jiraiya spoke and Hana shrugged.

.

.

.

            "Awe man! This is going to be great!" Naruto exclaimed, looking around, "I've never seen anything like this before in my life!"

           "Downtime is important. So have a little fun before we start you're training. This festival will be going on for a while, we'll hunker down here until it's over. And then we'll start you're training here too,"

            "Alright!" Naruto cheered and takes grabs into his backpack to pull out his filled up frog wallet. Jiraiya's eyes grew wide at the size of the wallet.

            "Woah! That's a fat wallet! You're rich!" he exclaims.

            "Yea, I've saved it little by little throughout my missions," Naruto chuckled patting the wallet, lovingly.

             "Same," Hana says and reaches behind her back to pull out tote bag filled with cash. Her eyes stared at it.

            "Wait a minute... This isn't my wallet... And I don't have this much cash..." she realizes.

            "Hana... did you just rob a bank?" Jiraiya asked and Hana clicked her tongue.

            "Possibly..."