Hana's Match! Teaching a Panda to Love! Pt 2

A/N: Y'all know I suck at action scenes... and there's a lotta action in this. Buuuut there are some fluffy romance scenes during the action. And I don't mean to brag but... I can write a below decent fluffy scene *pats myself on the back*. So just hang in there and try to enjoy the crappy chapter.

             "I—..." Hana couldn't find the words she were looking for, "'Suke-kun... I will be safe... please trust me..."

She looked at him and he narrowed his eyes at her before looking back at Gaara.

              "This guy's a freak Hana. He'll kill you!" Sasuke snarled and roughly pulled Hana towards him and out of Gaara's grip.

Gaara glared daggers at him and growled as Sasuke made sure he stood in front of Hana.

            "Sasuke... Uchiha..." He snarled out, his aura was dark and his eyes were filled with blood lust, more than before.

Gaara growled as he threw Shukaku's arm forward to Sasuke and forced him to back away. He was still gripping on Hana's arm and pulled her back with him.

The two hid behind a tree on a branch to calculate a plan.

           "Come out!" Gaara's hoarse voice screamed, "Sasuke Uchiha! Are you afraid of me?!"

           "Sasuke. I came here to help you and Gaara," Hana spoke, seriousness in her voice, "I can only help if you trust me,"

She looks pleadingly into his eyes. He gritted his teeth and hesitantly nods. Hana smiles at him.

           "Alright. I'll follow your lead," she grins and waits for Sasuke to move.

Sasuke leaps out his hiding spot and charges at Gaara who pushes up out of the way roughly, but Sasuke used a substitution.

Sasuke's clone threw a few kunais at Gaara, to which he deflected back at the clone.

Hana leaps out her hiding spot and did a few hand signs.

           "Water Style! Dragon bullets jutsu!"
She fired the bullets at Gaara but the jinchuriki's arm protected him.

           "Hana. Kuriko!" Gaara spoke, spatting out her name as if it were unfamiliar, as if he had forgotten it.

           "Gaara!" Hana screamed, "It's me!"

Gaara ignored her words and instead just used Shukaku's side to smack her away. She used her arms as a shield but was thrown into multiple trees, destroying them.

           "Dammit..." she cursed under her breath and held the back of her neck in pain, a thin streak of blood trickled down her chin.

Sasuke gritted his teeth as he saw what happened to Hana. Part of him was thinking about Hana and the other half was thinking about Gaara's monstrous strength.

           "Sasuke Uchiha! Are you afraid of my existence?!" Gaara growls.
.
.
Hana's P.O.V

           I quickly got up, ignoring the pleas to rest my body was begging for. I activated my speed and raced to where Gaara and Sasuke were.

By the time I got there it was too late, Sasuke already fired his chidori and Shukaku's tail already made an appearance.

I breathed heavily and leaped up to where Sasuke was.

           "Hana!" He exclaimed, stood me up straight and looked for injuries on me.

           "I-I'm fine... little scratches won't hurt," I grinned past the pain and he could definitely see the fatigue.