A Special Ball

'Now that we have the goal to catch all the legendary pokemon in the world, I want you all to do something...' Ash said 'CLONE THE MASTER BALL...' Everyone widened their eyes. 'Wha- what?' one of the members said. 'But that is really dangerous!' another member said 'What if the world knows about this? Then they will come for us and destroy our team and take the master balls away from us and then the master ball wouldn't even be special...' 'I have not finished yet...' Ash said 'I also don't like the limit of only having to keep 6 pokemons and I don't want my legendaries to get transported to Oak's lab... So, after we get some nice legendary pokemons and recruit some new members, we will DESTROY OAK'S LAB!' Nerdy smiled. 'Also, whatever you idiots do, never ever reveal that I am your leader!' Ash ordered 'NEVER... I want nobody to know about me... I want nobody to suspect me... And so, from now on, you shall call by the name of "THE MASTERMIND"!' The members agreed. 'We will start our journey to find the Master Ball today, so we can find it by tomorrow...' Ash said 'And then we can finally clone it so that I can easily catch all the pokemons in the world!' 'You truly are clever, you deserve the title of the Mastermind!' Nerdy complimented. 'You shall not tell what I deserve and what I don't...' Ash hissed back. Nerdy was confused. Why did Ash reply like that after a compliment? 'Maybe it is because he gets so much hate on the internet about being a loser and stuff that now he cannot take a compliment nicely...' Nerdy thought.'So what vehicle do you have to get to the Master Ball?' Ash asked 'I know the location of the Master Ball, and we need a vehicle to travel there...' The members blankly looked at him. 'We have no vehicle...' one of the members said. Ash narrowed his eyes. He took out his Charizard and sat on the back of it as he murmured "Useless group of idiots..." Then he yelled to the team "Everyone who has a flying or psychic pokemon, travel with me for the MASTER BALL!"