Mew and The Unown Letters

'So we are going to return back to Kanto!' Ash declared as he retracted his Lugia 'nerdy must be waiting for us there and also, I have some unfinished job there... So yeah, let's return!' All of them sat on The Team Empire helicopter and started their journey back to Kanto. They reached there within a few hours and they landed right on the Team Empire Helipad! Ash went inside the building and went to Nerdy. 'So, have you completed your job?' Ash asked. 'Yeah, I have!' Nerdy frightfully said 'In fact, I have caught one more legendary than you requested, by accident, but still caught one more legendary...' Ash narrowed his eyes. 'First show me the legendaries I wanted, then show me the extra one you caught...' he said. Nerdy obeyed him and took out the Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos. Ash smiled as he snatched away the three Master Balls from Nerdy and retracted back the legendary birds. 'Now, the extra one...' he ordered. Nerdy smiled as he took out a really cute and small pokemon... It was a little white and a little pink in color... Out emerged MEW out of the pokeball... Ash smiled. 'Such a rare pokemon!' he exclaimed 'How did you get it?' 'So after I was done catching Zapdos, the last legendary bird, I saw some letters encrypted on a wall... A wall which was a secret door to a cave....' Nerdy explained 'The letters were not normal letters... They looked like the mysterious pokemon Unown... I could not read what it said... So I assumed there would be some Unown inside and catching an extra mysterious pokemon would make you happy... So I went in there by pressing the mysterious button... Once I entered the door behind me closed and there was nothing but DARKNESS! I got scared. Suddenly I heard a "mew" sound. This time I got so scared I just threw something I had in my hand... There was a sound of a pokemon being captured... Suddenly I got up just to look that the thing in my hand was a Master Ball and that I had thrown a MASTER BALL at a pokemon! I opened the ball and he pokemon that came out of it was none other than the Mythical MEW! I was beyond happy but I also needed to get out of there quickly. I used Mew's powers to break open the door and came here a few hours ago...' Ash smiled. 'Well done, friend ' he said as he sneakily took the Master Ball 'Now, fulfill what you started and bring me an Unown... You will only get the time of until I finish my last job in Kanto... If you cannot complete this mission of catching an Unown, you DIE!' Nerdy widened his eyes. Ash smiled...