Ash Ketchum Meets Ho-oh

Ho-oh soared through the sky. It had it's eyes on Ash and the other members of Team Empire... It had anger in it's blazing eyes. 'I think we should get out of here...' one member said 'Or it will burn us to crisps.... Look how angry it is...' Ash smiled. 'No...' he said 'We WILL capture it... it is the first pokemon we saw, after all...' Ho-oh gave a loud yell. Suddenly they could hear footsteps of something... Fast and heavy footsteps. Out of nowhere came Raikou, Suicune and Entei. Ho-oh had summoned the Legendary Beasts to finish off Team Empire and The Mastermind. That caught Ash off guard but still he managed to throw a Master Ball at Entei. It hit the legendary beast and caught him. Raikou was about to destroy the Master Ball with it's fangs but Ash quickly jumped in the way, caught the Master Ball and escaped Raikou's wrath. He took out Entei... Now Entei was HIS pokemon... 'Entei, you battle Suicune!' Ash yelled. Entei had to do it now that Ash was his master. He leaped towards Suicune to battle it while Ash dealt with Raikou. Ash threw another Master Ball towards Raikou and that hit it and caught it within mere seconds! Ash smiled as he picked up the Master Ball. Now Raikou was his pokemon too. He looked up just to see Entei getting defeated by Suicune, again and again. It had type disadvantage, after all... 'No worries, my legendary beast...' Ash thought as he threw a Master Ball at Suicune! That captured Suicune. Ash went and picked up his Master Ball again. He retracted Entei. Then he turned towards Ho-oh. 'Here, you tried to defeat me but I have now captured all of your three children!' he yelled 'Now battle me YOURSELF! YOU COWARD!' That angered Ho-oh. It flapped it's wings and send a storm towards Ash and the members of Team Empire. Ash smiled. 'Just what I expect from you, show me more of your powers...' Ash thought with a smile as he took out Lugia... Ho-oh vs. Lugia was about to begin!