PRIMAL

Ash went to the location Regice was in. It was in the mountains! 'It was in a cave with the other Regis earlier but once we captured the other two it came here!' Nerdy explained 'We were frozen but we could still see...' 'No need to explain...' Ash said. Suddenly Ash sensed something. He moved out of the way. Regice blasted on the ground. It was using Iron Head. 'Never ever try to flinch me...' Ash said as he took out his Groudon 'HAHA, with this I will defeat you within a second! Groudon, USE OVERHEAT!' Groudon used Overheat but Regice quickly dodged it. His hand did get burnt though, which damaged it a little bit! It got so angry that it used Bulldoze! That hurt Groudon a lot! 'Ruler of the Ground getting hurt by ground type moves, what a shame!' The Mastermind yelled 'Is this the best you can do, Groudon? I am sure Kyogre would have swept this puny ice cube by now!' That was enough for Groudon to start fighting seriously. He had to prove that he was better than Groudon! He had to prove that the land was better than the sea! Suddenly white light surrounded it. Ash grinned. Nerdy and the Team Empire members just became confused. Suddenly all the light faded and out emerged PRIMAL GROUDON! 'HAHAHHAHA!' Ash laughed 'Ahh, just what I was looking for! Now the primal form of the first one has been unlocked! Great! I only want the most powerful version to be MY pokemon... UNLEASH YOUR OLD POWER, GROUDON!' Regice had to be careful. Primal Groudon used Fire Blast and it hit Regice right in the chest. That was enough to faint it. Ash smiled as he took out his Master Ball and threw it right at Regice. He had caught the last Regi Brother. He retracted Primal Groudon. Then he took out Kyogre. 'You are on land...' he said 'You cannot use your powers properly on land... unless you go back to your original form... Kyogre...' Kyogre was suffocating. There was no water around! Suddenly white light surrounded it too as it went back to his Primal form. Ash smiled. 'Now both of them have gone back to their normal forms...' he said as he retracted Primal Kyogre. Then all the Team Empire members, Nerdy and Ash went to the Hoenn Team Empire building. They all sat down on some chairs. They were tired, after all. 'Start packing everything, our journey in Hoenn has come to an end...' Ash said 'We are going to Sinnoh now...' Nerdy and everyone was shocked. They couldn't believe they would be changing regions so fast! 'Sell this building to buy a new one there...' Ash said to Nerdy. He walked away, smiling...