Recruiting Roboto

Ash, Jessie, James and Meowth went to a lab. Ash opened the door and went inside the lab. 'Ahh, Professor Roboto!' Ash said. Roboto got up from his chair and then smiled. 'I am so pleased to see The Mastermind again!' Roboto said 'Thanks to your legendary pokemons I have been getting some massive help in inventing robot pokemons!' 'And that is why I have come here today to recruit you for Team Empire as their official scientist!' Ash replied 'I had been seeing your work too, along with giving you some help while I was in Sinnoh for these previous weeks... And that is why I decided to keep you as our scientist! Some stuff about pokemon DNA would help, if you know what I am talking about...' 'Yeah, I know about your dream to make more powerful versions of Mewtwo and Rayquaza called MewULTIMATE and Raytimate but they will take a lot of time!' Roboto explained 'But your dream about those pokemons will be fulfilled... After I create MewULTIMATE with mixing the DNA of Mewtwo and many other things... we will create the most powerful pokemon in the history of this universe!' Ash smiled. He waited as Roboto packed everything and then they went out of there. 'Now let us go to the Team Empire building...' Ash said. So they obeyed Ash and started walking towards the Team Empire Headquarters in Sinnoh... Roboto did some calculations in his head and Team Rocket chatted as they walked. Ash just thought about achieving even more power... Even MORE power... MORE POWER... POWER!